22

Inside SM building

"What are we going to do Sajangnim?"

"I called JYP and of course he doesn't believe it. He still asking Twice about it and he hasn't even called me yet." He answered. "Narin's father is one of our investors and he's also a friend of mine so I won't let them get away for making Narin like this."

"Sajangnim? I have something to say." One of the publicity team raised his hand said. Of course, they are in a meeting to talk about this and Lee Soo Man personally is handling it.

"Yes?"

"Sohyun from the accounting team just told me this morning, she has a friend that works as the staff during the concert. She has the photo of Tzuyu slapped her but she didn't record them."

Sajangnim nodded. "Tell JYP that for now SM and JYP won't work together, cut everything our project and publish that picture with an anonymous identity."

"Yes, Sajangnim."

Inside JYP building

"What are you guys thinking?! You can't just slap her like that! You can't just slap anyone like that! What will happen if the fans know?! Your career will be over and you make JYP is going down! Lee Soo Man just ends our work together. So the project that you're excited about with SM is ended!"

JYP just snapped at them for the first time.

"W-we're sorry."

"Sajangnim... have you seen this?" One of the employees just informed the news. The photo of Tzuyu slapped Narin already spread out. These articles said that slap may be the trigger of Narin's anemia.

"We need to hold the press conference and all of you Twice need to make an apology statement. I don't care who fault is this but the public knows it's yours so be sincerely about it."

______

Jungkook's pov :

For almost three months I've been ghosting which means no news about Narin, I can't contact her at all. Two weeks before MAMA and we are back in Seoul to practice for a special performance at MAMA.

I heard that Fabulicious suppose to perform there but they don't want to do it and they won't come either. The next day of MAMA is Melon Music Award, I also heard that they will only perform one song only.

Every night I couldn't sleep and sometimes I cried thinking about her, I've been losing weight and a black circle around my eyes.

"Kook! You can't torture yourself! Narin doesn't want to see you suffer like this." Jin said as he hugged me from the back.

"Hyung I just want to see her, hold her hand, and tell her that I'm right beside her but I can't hyung. It killing me." I sobbed.

"Jungkook, I know you want to see her but you can't, I hate to say this but you still have responsibilities to do. We still have to peform in SBS gayo dejun, KBS Song Festival, and MBC gayo dejun. We still need to practice for Seoul Music Award and Golden Disk Award." Namjoon explained.

"Hyung I promise I will work harder, I will stay up late to learn the dance but please let me go.." I begged.

"Let him Namjoon, if he sees her maybe he will do best on the stage. Rather seeing him mess up right?" Yoongi said.

"We have two weeks before Golden Disk Award. That's enough to see her right?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes! I just want to see her with my own eyes after that I'll be fine."

"After that, you straightly come home and practice okay? We'll try to cover you from manager hyung." Namjoon said.

"Thank you hyung." I hugged Namjoon and the others start to join in.

"Narin is fine Jungkook, her father is a doctor remember. You don't have to worry and torture yourself like this. Now you need to be perfect on stage after that you can go see her." Jin said.

So I practiced really hard for 3 events for this month. I told my family that I can't come home to meet them for New Year and I told them everything. My parents are more excited to meet my girlfriend and they told me that it's okay, as long as I can make it up someday.

BTS is very busy, practice is all we do. Especially for the KBS stage where we have to perform with real band music. Apparently, the fans notice me looking unusual. During MMA where we have to sing DNA, YNWA, and Spring Day. It made me really emotional during the performance especially Narin's favorite is Spring Day. But being professional I am, I keep myself not crying.

Fabulicious still performing with three members. At MAMA when they won, Leeteuk of Super Junior took the trophy since he's a senior and he already used to this situation. During MMA Fabulicious doesn't look really excited, even the cameras know that smile is fake. Fabulicious also performed in KBS, SBS, and MBC with their fake smile. I know it's hard for them to show with a missing members like that.

Narin's sickness is really impacts them especially when they can't even contact her. They trust Narin is in good hand and she will heal but they are like sisters, they just need to see her and like me, they can't. They can't disappoint Fabulove.

"Just one last show Jungkook and you can finally go." Taehyung patted my back.

"I told the girls that you want to go to see her so they ask to give her the video they made for Narin. I will send it to you." Namjoon said and I nodded.

"Have you talk to your parents yet?" Jin asked.

"Yes, I told them everything and they all okay about it."

"The company knows that we all are going back home so make sure you can't be seen in LA. And just for your backup plan, I have an address of Narin's house in Miami." Namjoon said.

"What? How?" I shocked.

"Well I maybe contact Ansel Elgort and I asked him if he knew Evelyn, Narin's sister but he said that his girlfriend knows her so I just asked him to ask his girlfriend the address. He asked me why so I said that one of us is dating her sister and he promises he won't tell anyone."

"Thank you hyung really." I hugged him again.

"Group hug!!" Taehyung excitedly said.

My flight is today, the guys also leave to come home with family. Luckily manager hyung didn't ask me where am I going because he caught me holding my passport. I already book a flight to Miami. I made sure to wear a mask, sunglasses, and a cap so no one notices me. I already book a hotel too.

Narin here I come!