12

BTS Jungkook & Fabulicious Narin duet song steal fans' attention.

Jungrin Sweet Moments.

The fans want more 'I'm in Love' promotions.

Are Jeon Jungkook and Kim Narin really dating?

Jungkook's pov :

I read many articles about us, our duet song got a positive response but one article caught my eyes.

The pictures of me helping Narin are all over the place, I have to save one picture and change it to my wallpaper, it's very cute where my hand on her back and the other hand holding her as she smiled. With our outfits like that, feel like we're a wedding couple.

But pictures in one article caught me the most. Pictures of us in the last stage when we were playing around, the last one when I tapped her telling her to go when she was talking with Seungkwan. The article said I'm jealous.

Pft!! Jealous? This is crazy.

Bang PDnim said it happen a lot when two idols have a duet song, fans will ship them and start a rumor that they are dating. I told him that we are just good friends and she likes a big sister to me. No way I told PDnim that I love her.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jin asked.

"I just read this article about me and Narin again and again."

"I read it too. It's really obvious that you like her from that pictures. Have you talk to her?"

"I haven't talked to her since last week. I guess that articles really surprise her a lot."

"Don't be sad Kookie. Today you'll meet her again and the best part we'll be there for you."

"Ahh hyung! You all will come again?"

"Yeah, of course, we wouldn't miss it." He winked. "Now get ready."

When we arrived, Narin already arrived. She was alone with her stylist. She bowed to us, she still doesn't want to call oppa if she still feels uncomfortable. She only smiled at me.

"I'm going to go first." Jimin said and he left the room. He probably goes to see Seulgi now.

"Don't be naughty Chim Chim." Hoseok told him.

"Kookie, talk to her." Jin poked me as I still get my makeup. I shrugged.

When Narin about to go to change her clothes, her stylist grabbed her hand.

"Narin wait. Don't forget about your medicine." That stylist noona gave her 3 pills. She quickly ate it and drank the water.

"Thank you unnie." She left to change her outfits while I'm still getting my hair done.

"Eunsang noona? Is she okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, she's fine now. She just doesn't feel well."

This outfit for the last performance is black. I'm wearing all black suits and black shoes, Narin is wearing an off-shoulder black lace dress with black heels. This heel isn't tall like the last one.