15

Jungkook's pov :

"Hyung stop it." I blushed. They keep teasing about the kiss especially they knew we used tongue.

"Maknae please tell us." Jimin begged

"Her lip taste like strawberry. She turns me on okay, now stop it hyung."

"I thought you guys made baby you know. I was worry so much, imagine little evil Jungkook running around and punching us." Jin laughed.

Then we all heard knocking at the door, Jin opened the door. We saw our manager came in.

"I bet you miss your phone so here." He smiled.

"Thank you hyung." We all quickly grabbed our phone, Jimin is the fastest one.

"Jungkook, don't worry about the rumor. Both companies already make statements that you guys just friend and that meeting just friendly hang out." He explained and I nodded.

"Thank you hyung..."

After our manager left, I opened the article about our rumor. Well, I'm glad all this clear, the fans seem happy that SinB and I don't have anything.

"Jimin hyung, I need to ask you something."

"Now?" I nodded. "Can you wait a minute? I need to talk to Tae first."

"Oh okay. Is he sick? He hasn't come out from his bedroom yet."

"I don't know that's why I need to talk to him."

So I decided to lay down on the couch suddenly my phone is ringing. I smile as I see the caller ID.

Narin

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello? Kookie, am I interrupting you?"

"No, I don't have anything to do. What's up?"

"Well, I'm bored now. Actually, I'm in the studio alone, I just finished practice for the next concert but I have one hour to the next practice."

"What concert?"

"SMTown concert. They told me I need to perform our duet but I still don't know with who I'm going to perform. Although I wish it was you."

"But too bad I'm not SM." I chuckled. "Hey, Narin.."

"Hhmm?"

"I miss you, tomorrow I need to go back to my concert."

"I'm going to miss you too. Kookie since I don't have anything to do, can you sing to me please?"

"Anything for you my love."

I sang If You since it was her favorite too.

"Always beautiful." She said after I finished.

We keep talking on the phone until she has to go back. I'm so lucky to have her.

While they are talking, in the other side....

"Tae Tae!" Jimin knocked slowly.

"What's up?" He answered simply as he played his laptop.

"Do you have something bothering you? You seem different since yesterday."

"I'm okay." Tae shrugged but Jimin knows it's a lie.

"No, you're not. Come on Tae, I know you. There's something going on, please tell me so I can help you." Jimin sat beside him as Taehyung closed his laptop.