16

Narin's pov :

"Unnie hurry up!! We can't be late!!" yelled Cindy and Lin.

This two of them are taking so long. We need to go to Mimi's school for her graduation. Mimi already went first.

As usual, when we arrive at SOPA cameras are everywhere, we also record this for V app.

"Now we already arrive at Mimi's school," Lin said as I still hold the camera.

"I miss school." Cindy chuckled.

"Nope, I don't! That's why I decided to graduate fast." I laughed.

"Where's the maknae?" Lin asked excitedly.

The three of us and Mimi's family are watching from up there. There are also some paps inside, I keep recording so the fans can watch it.

Jang Young Mi

We can see her start walking in her yellow uniform. Us being proud friends and sisters cheer loudly.

"WUUU JANG YOUNG MI! CHUKAE!!!" I screamed.

"MAKANE GROWING UP!! Cindy screamed.

"MIMI DABEAK!!! SHE CAN DRINK NOW!!" Lin screamed.

I think our loud scream is really loud because people down there looking at us. Mimi gave us 'love' sign with her hands. We also spotted Mark from NCT.

When the ceremony is finally done, our manager told us there will be a quick press conference for Mimi so we have to wait to take pictures.

All of us preparing pink flowers bouquet, she loves pink. We kinda make a special party in our dorm for her. She attacked us with a hug when she saw us then she hugged her family.

"Finally I graduate. No more math!!" She cheered.

"Fabulove said congrats on your graduation." I said as I gave her the camera.

"Thank you so much Fabulove for your support because of you I really work hard in my school. Even homework stresses me out but I manage it. So you guys out there still doing your school, hope you're doing well. Thank you guys for always be with me. Saranghae..."

_____

"SURPRISE!!!!" that's what Mimi heard when they enter the dorm.

Graduation Party

Fabulicious member planning graduation party for Mimi and Mark, two in one. There are Red Velvet, all NCT members, EXO, Minho Shinee. Well, too many boys here. Especially with NCT

This party also live in V app so the fans can see it. Mimi's family are also here, she already changed into normal clothes.

Cindy brought a cake to Mimi while Taeyong brought a cake to Mark. They blew it at the same time as the other guests cheering for them.

"I want to say something. Mom Dad and Oppa thank you for always supporting me always. I'm so grateful you are my family, you love me in good and bad. Thank you for being proud to me and I will keep making you proud and happy."

Mimi quickly hugging her parents and her brother.

"Aaww...."

"And thank you for my unnie, you always there when I was in my worst. Unnies always take care of me, love me, help me. Cindy unnie you like my second mom to me, you take care of me, cook for me. Lin unnie we always fangirling like crazy, you're the only one who survive from my naughty side but still, you love me as your sister. Narin unnie, we are roommate and you're always the one who cleaning my bed, prepare my uniform, you're the only one in this house can help me with my school especially math but again you love me and care for me. Thank you unnie."