26

So today SM is back to take care of the scandal and it's getting bigger now because of last night interaction. They need to make two statements, first is about Narin is back and it's already done and second, it's about the dating scandal.

So Lee Soo Man decided to handle this news again, along with the staff decide to come Bighit building through the secret pass in the back. Narin also comes with them so she can answer a few questions.

When the SM teams has arrived, Bang Pdnim along with staff and BTS already waiting for them in the meeting room. They gave each other a bow before they sat down.

"So we're in trouble again." Lee Soo Man chuckled.

"Okayy so Jungkook and Narin. Are you really dating?" Bang Pdnim asked.

"Yes.." Jungkook and Narin answer.

"How long?"

"7 months I think?" Narin tilted her head.

"8 months Narin.." he corrected her, she mouthed 'sorry'.

"Is it true Jungkook? You secretly visited Narin in Miami?"

"Yes.."

"Are you guys ready for the consequence if we tell the truth? If you can't then we can't deny the rumor, tell them that you guys are just close friends. But you need to break up and never meet again or talk. Jimin, you'd been through this before. Explain!"

Jimin who shock at first but all eyes are on him. "At first it wasn't easy. Just because some people shipping you, doesn't mean the rest of them to do, there are always haters. People leave bad comments that will break your heart. People will try to hurt you but the thing is people will get bored when what they do, isn't work out. Seulgi had been through a lot, she received hate, threatening to break up with me. Some of them even try to hurt her."

Jimin stopped his word to take a breath. "But I guess if you are in love, you will do anything as long as you are together. I received those such things too but it doesn't matter to me. The most important thing is how to make her stays safe and happy. There's always be up and down Jungkook but that's the risk if you love someone in our world. You will do anything for her even it hurts you."

"Woah Jiminie..." the members teasing him even Bang Pdnim tried to hold his laugh.

"That's the promise I already made a long time ago. I always protect her even it hurts me. I will always be the reason why she smiles." Jungkook said as he looked at Narin. She put her head down due to her shyness.

"So you want to make it official?"

"Yess.." they nodded.

"Okay then! Since BigHit and SM have a thing now, like Jimin and Seulgi, Jungkook and Narin. Who know! Next probably V and Irene." Lee Soo Man said. Taehyung's eyes widened. "Yeah, I watch it all."

"SM and JYP already cut the contract. How about we work together?"

"It sounds wonderful. We're going to talk about it later. BTS and Narin, you can leave now. Oh, Narin! We will discuss something after all of this done."

"Yes, Sajangnim. Thank you.."

When they left the meeting room, Taehyung quickly attacked Narin with a tight hug. "We miss you."

"Hyung!!" Jungkook pulled him.

"Yah let me hug her." Jimin hugged her making Jungkook gave up. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, even Yoongi hugged her too.

"We're so glad you're back now." Jin said.

"Thank you oppa." She smiled.

Their eyes widened. "Y-yah! Did you hear that?! She called us oppa?" Jin said shockingly. The next minute Jin starts to clapping happily then hugged her again than soon joined by others except for Jungkook.