32

Jungkook's pov :

"Hyung! Can I b-"

Jungkook stopped his word as he opened the door seeing Taehyung is packing. "Where are you going?"

Taehyung smiled softly. "Home! To Daegu. I miss my parents and Yeontan too."

Jungkook entered the room and sat on the bed. "Why? Is there something wrong? You seem different hyung. You can talk to me."

"I'm okay Kookie."

"Is this about the girl that you talked about other night?"

Because I remember clearly since that day, Taehyung seems different. He becomes more silent and secretive. Taehyung just shrugged.

"Hyung.."

Taehyung took a deep sighed. "What will you do if you do something wrong to Narin? Like something you might lose her and she will hate you." He asked.

"I will beg on my knees, lock her to my room if I could. Apologize and make her understand."

"I did something terribly wrong Kook in the past. All this time I've been ignoring this problem, I never thought about it until I met her again. It's all coming back to me now and I tried to apologize to her. She doesn't even want to look at me, her eyes are full of anger and hate."

When he explained that, I saw the way he looks. It's regret and I saw something I never expected.

Love.

The kind of love that always stays in the heart.

It's first love.

How do I know? Because Narin is my first love.

"Hyung, she used to be something in your life, did she?"

Taehyung just nodded. "This is why I need to go back to Daegu. I need to calm myself."

"Okay hyung, I understand. I hope you come back here will become a better person." I stood up and hugged him.

"Thanks Kook."

"Jungkook, you have guest!!!" I heard Jin's yelled.

"See you soon hyung."

I walked to the living room to see Narin is already sitting there. "Damn! What happens to your hair?"

She flipped her new shoulder-length hair. "Do you like it?"

I sat beside her and stole a kiss on her lip. "You always look amazing no matter what."

"I always have long hair so I want to try this." She said.

"So are you ready?" She asked and I nodded.

Today Narin's family comes to Seoul and they want to have dinner with me. Narin told me that her mother wants to meet my family so today they also come and her father wants to check her condition too.

"I have this feeling that they will talk about the marriage," I told her.

"I know! It's annoying.." She chuckled. "Oh Taehyung, you're going somewhere?" Narin asked when she saw Taehyung with a suitcase.

"I'm going home, to Daegu." He smiled.

"Be safe Tae!" She waved before Taehyung left. "What's wrong with him? He seems so lost?" Narin asked me.

"Girl problem I think. Hyung made a mistake and he tries to fix it." Narin nodded.

"Let's go! We can't be late."

Idol Love Story || Jeon Jungkook BTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें