24

"Lee Soo Man Sajangnim just told me Kim Narin will come back to Korea." Han Se Min told Fabulicious' staff. "He got called from Narin's father."

"The members don't know yet. Should I tell them Sajangnim?"

"Ahh how about we make Narin a surprise comeback in Seoul Music Award? You can't tell Fabulicious so they will be surprised to see her." Han Se Min said.

Kenzie raised her hand slowly. "Sajangnim? When Narin is in hospital, she sent me a song that she wrote. It's about friendship and it's a beautiful song, she already wrote who sings what part."

"Really? It's perfect. How about they will sing two songs. The first one they will sing the latest song, the second song they will sing Narin's song. The fans will love her comeback."

"Make sure no one knows her arrival, her father will manage it. And Narin will stay at the hotel for a while."

"Yes, Sajangnim.."

_______

Narin's pov :

Jungkook is really great, he keeps his promises to perform his best. I watched BTS on GDA day 1 and day 2. I am always proud of him. Fabulicious only perform on day 2, I told Evelyn to tell them I'm fine.

"Narin. I have good news!!" Dad excitedly said.

"Yeah?"

"You can leave the hospital tomorrow morning. Your health is getting better now and you are perfectly fine. Just don't get yourself overwork and watch your food. I will tell Soo Man hyung about your food program."

"So I can go back to Korea now?" My eyes lit up.

"Yes but don't work hard. If they ask for a comeback, make sure the dance isn't hard."

"Thanks, dad."

Of course, dad rent a private jet for me. He has a lot of friends that have a lot of business.

"Remember what your dad said Narin." Mom hugged me one last time.

"Yes, mom.."

"I'm gonna miss you sister." Evelyn hugged me.

"Me too. Be good at school and don't overwork yourself." I said.

She nodded. "I will.."

The flight of course taking 18 hours so we stopped to take a rest. I received a phone call from the manager. He explained that I will make a surprise comeback in SMA so I have to stay in a hotel. People can't know that I'm already back and we will a song that I made which I name it, Friend.

He even told me the concept so the girls will sing and dance as usual, they will cover my part. After that, there's someone who will play violin only for two minutes enough for them to change a dress. Yeah SM bought a designer dress for us and it's not any designer, it's Sherri Hill.

So when I arrived in Seoul, it's 2 in the morning. There are no fans, no cameras. Kibum oppa and Hanna unnie pick me up from the airport and drive me to the hotel. I hugged them both tightly.