20

BTS Park Jimin and Red Velvet Kang Seulgi Dating?

Last night Park Jimin and Kang Seulgi were seen near Han River. Jimin was wearing a cap and a mask waiting in the street then a few moments later a girl who was wearing all black came and they both hugging. It reveals to be Red Velvet Kang Seulgi. Some fans spotted and assume that they went out on a date, eating in a restaurant, walking as holding hands.

They both had been in the same stage in SBS Gayo Daejun where many fans start shipping them from there because during the performance they keep glancing at each other. Seem like Jimin is very worry about her. During that dance, Seulgi had trouble with the last dance. Fans also said during rehearsal they saw Jimin was helping Seulgi with the dance.

 Fans also said during rehearsal they saw Jimin was helping Seulgi with the dance

After that moment, Seulmin didn't stop there. Every time they were in the same place, they keep stealing glances at each other even fans caught it. What makes everybody believes that they have couple stuff. From couple accessories, hat, jacket, shoes. And when they always update SNS at the same time, like they are replying to each other.

 And when they always update SNS at the same time, like they are replying to each other

Unfortunately, both company hasn't confirmed yet about they're dating or not.

▪▪▪▪

Narin's pov :

After that news has been released, SM building is in panic mode. People keep answering phones, talking, yelling, running. I texted Jungkook and he said the BigHit building is also the same.

I don't know why they can get caught after all this time, they almost dating for two years.

What makes me worry is BTS just promote their album Love Yourself and their song DNA, and it's been 2 weeks. I'm scared if they just stop their promotion. Jungkook also told me that BTS will perform in AMA and other American TV shows.

"Woah this building is messy really..." Lin said. Right now we're all in the dancing studio, taking a break after practice.