17

Narin's pov :

Today is the day finally. SMTOWN!

We are all so excited to perform as one big family. Now we all are backstage getting ready.

As usual, I got a text from Jungkook, he said good luck and he wished that he could watch me.

I also getting nervous again for my duet. I used to perform with Jungkook now I have to perform with Jaehyun. I will perform first then with my group.

I was wearing a simple soft blue dress with white heels. Jaehyun is wearing a soft blue button shirt, cream jacket, white ripped jeans, and white sneakers.

 Jaehyun is wearing a soft blue button shirt, cream jacket, white ripped jeans, and white sneakers

"Good luck Jae," I said as we both standing side by side. We are waiting for Chanyeol and Wendy to finish. This is the first time Jaehyun will perform without his members after his debut.

"You too." He replied.

When they told us to get ready, we both walked into the center. We start to sing when the music on. We bowed to finish our performance as the audiences keep clapping and cheering.

"You must be wishing that Jungkook is here to sing with you." He leaned down to whisper at me as we both still on the stage walking back backstage.

"Yeah too bad I'm stuck with you." I whispered and he just laughed.

Then it's our next to perform as a group. The color of our lightstick is dark violet is filled the room.

For our last, we all going on stage to greet the audiences. I walked with my members. Then since the stage is really big and full of people and knowing I'm small, I think I'm lost.

Mimi is with Yeri, Cindy is with Sooyoung unnie and I don't see where Lin is. I keep waving to the crowd until I feel someone tickle my waist, I quickly jumped a little to see Jaehyun laughing as usual and I have to smack his arm softly.

"Look at that!" Jaehyun whispered at me as he pointed at something. I followed where he pointed at. I saw one fan holding her phone with 'JugRin' on screen.

"Oh god..." I chuckled.

We keep greeting the audience until I found my member back. For one last act, we have to bow as we holding hands. I turned my left to see Chanyeol, he was busy laughing with Baekhyun so I just pretended not to know, now I only holding Mimi's hand.

Then suddenly I feel my other hand being intertwined tightly. I looked to see Chanyeol winking at me and I just smiled. I feel he is stroking my hand with his thumb. I don't know why am I blushing with his action. We bowed as the confetti falling.

If Jungkook knows, he will be deadly jealous.

Jungkook's pov :

"HYUNG LOOK AT THIS!!!" I yelled to all the hyungs.

We're all in a hotel room resting after the concert. As usual, I searched about Narin. Recently their maknae Mimi just graduate and they streaming live in V app of course I re-watched it since I couldn't watch it when they were live. Do you know what makes me piss? Chanyeol is lovey-dovey with Narin. My Narin!

Even the fans noticed it and it makes me so jealous when I read the comments. This is why I have to claim her but I can't show the world that she is mine.

"What happens?" Taehyung asked.

"Narin and Chanyeol." I frowned as they saw my phone. They all start to laugh.

"You know that she likes you so don't worry about it." Hoseok said and I just sighed.

"I wish I can watch SMTOWN." I threw myself on the bed.

"Me too." Jimin added.

"Go ahead if you want to be caught and get BangPDnim to be angry at you." Yoongi said.

"Plus you can't, we still have a show," Namjoon added.

"You so very love sick Kook, it creeps me out." Yoongi shook his head.

Then I searched about SMTOWN concert. Usually when idols in the one-stage they will start to ship them. And I was right once again.

Narin and Jaehyun.

Narin and Chanyeol.

Their duet stole fans' attention, their sweet moment like they whispered, smiling, laughing at each other. Wish that could be me.

Then there is Chanyeol sunbaenim whose holding her hand like a sweet boyfriend, the fancam caught him stroking her hand. Good job for someone who records this! I owe you guys.

"Ugh!!" I groaned as I threw my phone away.

"What now Jungkook?" Jimin sighed as he picks up my phone.

Then Jimin showed it to others, the next thing I knew they are laughing at me again.

"I don't know what to say but I think you should stop this jealousy." Taehyung laughed.

"You're not her boyfriend yet Kookie." Hoseok said.

"Soon hyung." I said.

"Try to call her." Jimin tossed my phone and I caught it.

I called her twice but she didn't pick up. I sighed as I tried to calm. Maybe Narin just tired. Maybe she falls asleep.

"She didn't pick up?" Namjoon asked and I shook my head.

"Maybe she is busy with that new guy." Yoongi said earning Jin has to cover his mouth.

"Or maybe she doesn't feel the same way." Yoongi said again and Jin has to smack him.

"Thanks, hyung, I feel so much better now." I said sarcastically.

"Yah Kookie, sometimes a girl needs their space. I believe they're just friends. Do you think I'm okay too after I saw Seulgi with other guys? No, I freak out." Jimin said.

"Yeah but Seulgi Noona is your girlfriend hyung. Narin and I are just complicated, a kiss doesn't mean we are dating. This is why I want to ask her." I groaned.

"I'm not trying to break your confidence but let's think negatively first. How about she said no?" Jin asked.

Jin hyung was right. All this time I always think positively that she will accept me but how about she rejects me? My plan is that I will ask her in front of hyungs and her member. They can't see me cry if she rejects me.

"I don't know,hyungh maybe I just have to talk to her, make her believe that we will work out like Seulmin." Jimin is smiling at me.

"No matter what happens we will support you Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"Thank you hyung."