5

Narin's pov :

I'm in the middle of doing nothing in the company. Luckily today my schedule just empty while my other members are still working, they gave me one free day after working so hard.

"Narin..." I turned around to see Seulgi coming.

"Ah unnie how are you?"

"I'm good. Where are you going?" She asked.

"Since I don't have any schedule today, Jaewon oppa asking me to help the trainee." Jaewon oppa is one of the choreographers in SM.

"Mind if we having girl talk? It's been a long time."

"Sure, let's go." We linked each other arms as we walk to the cafeteria.

We talked about random things until one question shocked me. "So one day I was in the waiting room and I decided to watch Youtube until I found this video." She gave me her phone and I took it.

BTS reaction to Fabulicious performance.

"See the comments section. Many people talking about Jungkook's reaction especially when it's your turn. See that video? Some fans caught him staring at you during MMA and he waved at you on the stage."

"Oh? We are just friends unnie. Nothing more."

"It all starts with a friend then becomes your boyfriend." She winked. "I know it's so sudden but someone out there wants to know how do you feel."

"Jungkook told you to?"

"I don't even know him Narin. Okay, promise me you won't tell anyone? Only red velvet knows about this." I nodded.

"I'm dating Jimin." She whispered in my ear. I gasped as my eyes widened, I covered my mouth with my hand before I could scream. This is so shocking.

"What? Seriously?!!"

"Don't tell anyone."

"I won't I promise. Many fans ship you guys. So the pictures that I saw on the internet with a couple stuff. All true?" I can't stop my fangirl.

"Yes." She nodded as she showed her necklace.

"Oh my god..." I squealed.

"He called me last night and he asked me about you and Jungkook. I think Jungkook has feelings for you."

"I don't know unnie. I never thought that way."

"You never notice Narin. This is why Suho oppa gave up." She shook her head.

"What?"

"Suho oppa used to has feeling for you maybe you guys duet each other. Lay oppa and Chanyeol oppa like you to Narin. Come on, how do you not know?"

"It's just that I feel them like my brothers."

"They don't see that way. Lay oppa actives in China I guess he tries to move on from you. I think Chanyeol oppa still fight for you. All the SM idols know it Narin."

"Wow, I feel bad," I said sadly.

"Try to open your heart. At first, I was just like you, I don't care about his feeling but he keeps fighting for me and I realized that I'm in love with him."

"Aww, that's so sweet."

"Now tell me Narin, how do you feel when you're around him?" She asked seriously. I keep staring at my drink in front of me. The memories that we had flashing back to my mind.

"I feel happy and comfortable when I'm around him. He makes me feel understood. Is it weird if I say that I want to see him every day?" I tilt my head.