Chapter 3

-Ava

Ashton was nice enough to give me a lift. We pulled up to the school.

"Thanks for the ride".

He turned off the car and looked at me. "Its no problem. I'l wait for you while you get your brother".

I looked at him. "No thats fine you dont have to we can walk".

He chuckled. Which was just how could you explain it. Just makes me smile.

"I wasnt asking you i was telling you Ava".

I wasnt sure what to say to him. To be honest i was a little shocked. So i just nodded my head and got out of the car.

I went into the school and straight to the office. I went to the principles office because the door was open wide.

"Come in Ava". He said.

I walked in and saw my brother sitting in the chair. He had tears coming down his face.

"Can i take him home".

"Yes but just know he wont be able to come back for two days".

Two days? I cant miss school for two days. But i wont no i cant leave him with my mother she is crazy.

"Come on Trey". He got up and walked out of the door.

"Umm im sorry Trey did this. It isnt like it". I told the principal.

He nodded. "I know Trey is a good boy and i know he didnt mean to hit the kid but rules is rules".

"Thank you".

I followed Trey who was walking fast. We ended up outside fast.

"Trey stop please".

He stopped and turned and faced me. He was crying.

I bent down to his level and held his hands. "Trey talk to me. Why did you do this"?

"H-He said i didnt belong here. I-I didnt have a family anymore. A-And he called me a rogue".

"A rogue? What's that".

"A bad word". My little brother said.

"Well im sorry but that doesnt mean you hit".

"He also called mommy a crackhead". He cried.

"Oh". I pulled him into a hug.

My little brother cares alot and at a young age he cares more then you would think.

"Come on lets go home. We are getting a ride from one of my friends".

My brother nodded.

-Ashton

I looked at my mate and her brother walking towards my car. I got out of the car and went to the other side and opened the back door.

The little boy looked at me and smiled.

"Trey this is Ashton, Ashton this is Trey my little brother".

"Nice to meet you". I said to Trey.

Trey smiled widely and gave me a hug. Making me move back a little.

He has alot of power for a little boy. He tugged on my jeans making me bend over.

"I know what you are". He whispered in his ear.

I looked at him and smiled. "And i know what you are". I whispered in his ear.

He smiled and got in the back seat.