Chapter 22

-Ava

Nikki ran into my room in a panic.

"He's gone Ty's gone". She was breathing really hard.

I finally got out of bed and was still in shock a little.

"Ashton is missing too".

Nikki growled and she was fighting her wolf so much. "That bitch Cassie took her"!!! Nikki yelled.

Leah and Erica quickly ran into the room. "What is going on"? Leah asked all sleepy.

"Ty and Ashton are gone". I said.

"How are they gone"? Erica asked.

I shrugged. I looked over at the clock on the wall it was 4am.

"How come we didnt hear them leave"? Leah asked,

I quickly walked out of the room with the girls following me. I went to Trey's room and he was sleeping. I sighed with relief. Then i went to check on Mrs.Wolf and Uncle K.

"Wait something is wrong". Leah said walking into the room turning on the light. She went over to Uncle K and looked in closely. And pulled a long needle out of his neck.

"What the fuck is that"? Nikki asked.

Leah smelled it. "Wolfsbane". She said.

"This will probably keep them knocked out for a few more hours". She said

"But that doesnt explain everything that is going on". Nikki said.

Thats true how come who ever took Ty and Ashton didnt inject us with wolfsbane. I mean wouldnt they want us to be out longer than anyone else. What did they use a wolfsbane bomb on the whole house.

I need to wake up Dean then.

Once again i walked out of Uncle K's room with the girls following me an went to Dean's room.

"Shit". Nikki said

His bed was empty. They took him too.

Erica growled. We all looked at his in surprised and she was pissed. Never seen her angry before.

"Okay we need to find the boys now. Hopefully they didnt take Travis". I told the girls.

We went to the pack house. And of course there was a wolfsbane bomb that went off looks like hours ago. So it should be good to go in the house.

"Im going to see if Cassie is in her bed". Nikki said walking off with Leah behind her.

"Come on Erica we need to see if Travis is here".

Erica and i walked upstairs and went to Travis's room. Whew he is here.

I went over to him and shook him like crazy. "Travis Travis wake up".

"Hmmm".

"WAKE UP TRAVIS". Erica yelled just made Travis shoot up from his sleep.

"W-What is going on? Ava why are you in my room"? He said rubbing his eyes.

"Ashton Ty and Dean are missing. We were hit with wolfsbane".

Travis quickly got out of bed and put on his sweats. "We need to get Mr and Mrs.Wolf".  He said

"We cant they have been hit worse than us. We need to find out what is even happening".

Travis nodded. "Okay okay i have an idea. Go back to the house and to Ashton's office and wait for me".