Maaaaaybe A New Story

Have you ever read a bwwm werewolf story where the girl is a powerful killer. Hmmm probably

Prologue

You ever think about all those terrible people that kill and rape and hurt children.

Well i do with my bestfriend and older sister lets just say we take care of them.

I hate people who hurt children and i hate men who beat on woman and rape them. Some cant even defend themselves.

My friend asked when i first started killing people why would i do this.

Because when i was seven my dad raped and killed my mama and tried to kill my older sister.

But she got us out of there. And i miss my mama so much she was an amazing woman. Never did anything bad. But maybe the guy that killed my mama wasnt my real dad.

Keith was my step dad and not even my mamas mate. My real daddy was killed when i was just a baby i didnt know him. But mama said he was a great man.

So when i turned 17 i took revenge on Keith. Found out where that dumb man lived and he had a lady in his bed. I woke him up and dragged him out of the bed with my wolf strength and made sure he knew who i was and killed him.

Stabbed him over and over and over again until his screams stopped. And what happened to his hoe. Bitch ran when she saw my eyes turn red and a powerful growl.

No i am not a rogue i just have red eyes when my wolf is out.

But anyway i am now 20 mateless and a killing machine.

Who am i? Im Galleria Diamond the killer wolf ;)

.

.

.

.

.

The new story would be called Killer Wolves about three girls who dont take shit from nobody.