Chapter 19 Part 1

-Ava

I woke up in Ashton's...well our bed. We finally slept in the bed together. As soon as i got in the bed i was out like a light. His bed was so soft and it just felt good.

I loved being in my mate's bed in his arms.

But when i got up he wasnt here, but there was a card on his pillow.

I opened it and read 'Happy Birthday my beautiful mate, sorry i couldnt be here something came up with the pack. I will be there as soon as i can. Love Ashton A.K.A Sexy Man'.

I laughed while rolling my eyes. Sexy man okay yes he is sexy but still.

I smiled. I cant believe he remembered.

Knock knock

"Come in". I said.

"Ava"!!!! Trey said running in the room with my brother.

"Hey guys". I smiled sitting up.

"Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday". Trey sung.

I smiled. "Thank you, but how come you arent getting ready school"?

"Uncle K said i can stay out of school today for your birthday".

I tilted my head. "Oh no you are going to school".

"But you dont have to go". He pointed at me.

"And who said i wasnt going"?

He tried to think of an excuse.

"I dont know". He shrugged.

"Yeah exactly. Go get ready for school".

He sighed. "Aww man". He walked out of the room.

Ty just laughed. "Happy Birthday sis".

I smiled. "Thanks bro". I said while getting up from the bed.

"So you arent going to skip school for your birthday"? He asked.

I placed my hand on my hip and just shook my head. "Ty i am not like you. I actually like to learn".

He laughed. "You right. Let me leave so you can get ready for school".

He walked out and i closed the door behind him. Why do people think skipping school just because its your birthday is okay. I shrugged. I guess im just a nerd.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After i got out of the shower i brushed my teeth and then walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me.

I groaned. I forgot that i dont have my clothes in here. I opened the door and looked left and right and quickly went to my old room, where my clothes were.

I ended up changing into a skirt with leggins and a love sleeve shirt and boots. I grabbed my jacket and bookbag and walked downstairs.

And went to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday"!!!! Nikki and Leah said holding plates with pancakes bacon and eggs.

"Aww you guys". I smiled.

"We made you breakfast". Leah said putting the plate down on the counter.

I went over to her and hugged her and then gave Nikki a side hug.

"That is so sweet of you guys".

"Its your eighteenth birthday girl and after school we are going shopping for a birthday outfit". Nikki said.

I smiled. "For what though"?

"I mean you should have always have a birthday outfit". Leah said.