Chapter 14

-Ashton

Its been a month and we had the ceremony and Ava is now the Luna of Red Moon and my mom is still helping her figure out the Luna things.

I was in the office with Dean Travis and Ty.

I sighed. "You do know that if she comes she wont be happy". Dean said.

"Why wouldnt she be happy"? Travis said

"Well lets see". Dean said pretending to think. "Oh i got it cause he slept with her stupid". He said sarcastically

The guys looked at me. "Are you sure you want her Cassie to join the pack"? Travis asked

"Look it was what three years ago. I doubt they would fight". I told them. "Plus she is out in the woods all by herself and im not going to let her get killed".

"Our neighboring packs wouldnt do that plus why cant they take her in". Travis said.

I groaned. "Travis you just dont want her here because why"?

"Well im just looking out for my boys".

Dean just started laughing. "Or he is just still upset that when we were little she would always push him to the ground".

"No". He said clearly lying.

"Okay so when Cassie does come will she be staying here or the pack house"? Ty asked.

"Just in case you know i dont want to make a female wolf upset".

"So when does she come to the pack"? Ty asked.

"Tomorrow".

"Well this isnt a good thing. You never keep a secret from females man you going to be on the couch for a week".

I shook my head.

-Ava

I was hanging out with Leah and my brothers mate Nikki. We decided since it was a beautiful day we wanted to go to the beach.

"Oh my gosh look at that booty". Leah said talking to Nikki

"I know right". She started twerking and stuck her tongue out.

"Ayyyyyye". Leah said joining her.

I just laughed and relaxed on the beach.

"Umm hell no".

I turned around and it was the guys. Dang the ruined girls day.

Nikki stopped twerking and faced the guys. "What are you guys doing here"? Nikki asked

"Like we are going to let you girls come to the beach with all these people around". My brother said.

Ashton sat beside me on my towel. "Im happy you are just sitting here".

I laughed. "Yeah you know how i am i dont like to dance like that but i will cheer on my sisters".

"Yeah family is crazy huh".

"We might be the sane ones in this family".

I smiled and looked at my brother trying to cover up Nikki. Dean and Travis talking to some girls and Leah was laying down on her towel listening to music.

I laid my head on Ashton's shoulder.

"So what are your plans for today. I made sure that i cleaned the most of the house before i left this morning".

"Which my mom says you dont have to do".

I looked at him. "You know how i feel about that".

"Yes baby you want to clean so you dont feel like a free loader but you arent you are now the Luna you have a roll".