Chapter 19 Part 2

-Ava

After the picnic we sat by the water. I took off my boots and rolled up my jeans and put my feet in the water. It was so relaxing. Just watching the sunset.

"Its so beautiful out here". I said.

"I got you something". Ashton said.

I looked at him and he pulled a box out of his jacket pocket. And he handed it to me. "Happy birthday baby".

I opened the box and i just smiled. "Ashton this is so beautiful".

I hugged him

I hugged him.

"Its the key to my heart. You stole it and now you keep it safe".

"Aww Ashton that is so sweet".

He softly grabbed my chin and leaned down and kissed me. The kiss had so much passion in it.

"I love you Ava".

I gasped. He said it first.

"I love you too Ashton".

He smiled and grabbed my face and kissed me again but this time harder.

"Come on lets get home".

He got up and helped me up. He held my arm as i put my boots back on and we walked back to the car holding hands.

Like always he opened my door helping me get in the car.  I put on m seat belt waiting for him to get in the car. He got in the car and started it up.

We finally got home. And he opened my door and before i could take another step he grabbed my hand.

"Can i put the necklace on you".

I was holding the box tightly and looked at him and nodded.

He opened the box and put the necklace around my neck. I looked down at the necklace and held it in my hand.

"Come on". He said softly pulling me inside the house.

"I have one more thing for you". He told me as we walked to the back out the house.

He opened the back door and as soon as i walked out.

"SURPRISE"!!!! Everyone yelled popping out of places scaring the crap out of me.

"Awww". I said smiling.

Leah Nikki and Erica came to me.

"Happy birthday again". Leah said

"You guys didnt have to throw a surprise party for me".

Nikki rolled her eyes. "Of course we didnt have to but we wanted to plus it wasnt even our idea". Nikki said looking at Ashton.

I looked at him and was just smiling like a little kid in a candy store.

"You did this"?

"Of course i did".