Chapter 25

-Ava

We finally got home and Trey came running down the stairs and hugged me.

"Hey".

"You kicked wolf butt". He said smiling.

"I did didnt i"?

He gave me a high five and went over to Ty and started talking to him.

Leah came running towards us. She hugged me first and then Erica and then Nikki.

"I need to know what happened. I mean your little brother was acting it out but i need actual details". She said

"We will talk to you about it once i get up because girl i am tired". Nikki said.

I smiled but i am really tired too. Its about 7 in the morning.

I looked around and someone was missing.

"Hey umm who is that"? Leah said pointing to Nala.

"Oh thats Nala. She was in the prison with the guys".

Leah just looked at her. "Mmm".

"Guys h-". Travis stopped mid sentence and growled.

"Mate". Nale whispered.

We all looked at both Nala and Travis. Aww she found her mate.

Travis walked right past us and over to Nala. He softly grabbed her cheek and rubbed his thumb over her face.

"Beautiful". He whispered. I mean this wolf hearing really does work. Nala just smiled.

I bet she really is happy we didnt kill her.

No i bet Travis is happy we didnt kill her she wouldnt have a mate. Or the moon goddess would give him another mate. She never makes a mistakes Mrs.Wolf always says.

Mrs.Wolf! Uncle K!!!

"Leah how are your parents"? I asked her.

"Oh they are resting the wolfsbane was deep in their system but the pack doctor is taking care of them but they will be okay he had something to give them". Leah told us

I nodded. "Good good".

"Great the Luna and Alpha of the past are good and Travis finally has a mate can i go to bed now". Nikki whined.

"Stop whining you big baby".

"Wait did you call my parents Luna and Alpha of the past"? Ashton asked looking over at Nikki.

"Uhh yeah they arent the Luna anymore". She said.

"Why didnt you just say former"? I asked.

"Ugh im tired". Nikki said.

"Take your butt to bed". Ty said smacking her butt.

Nikki shrugged and walked upstairs and my brother was right behind her smacking her butt over and over again.

"Stop it Ty". She said and they disappeared upstairs.

"Leah get Nala some clothes please from my old room. Im the smallest compared to all the girls in the house". I told Leah.

"Sure come on Nala". Leah said taking Nala's hand and Travis growled.

"Oh calm down wolf boy. You can come too". She told Travis taking Nala upstairs and Travis followed.

"I know everyone is tired but im hungry". Dean said taking Erica by the hand and leading her to the kitchen.

Trey just looked at me. "Do i have to go to school"?

I shook my head. "No its been a long night. But later today we will go over some math problems your teacher said you are having a tough time with that".

"Aww man". He smacked his lips and walked away down the hall probably to Vanessa his mate.

"That just leaves you and me". Ashton said winking.

I smiled. "I guess so".

I grabbed his hand and walked upstairs to our room. As soon as we got to the room i pushed him on the bed and got on top of him.

I began to kiss his sweet lips.

"And what are you doing"?

"I want to finish the mating process".

He smiled and flipped us over. "You sure"?

I nodded. "Yes im very sure".

He kissed my neck and my jawline then my lips.

"I love you Ava".

"I love you too Ashton".

And he kissed me again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So you guys now how I suck at sex scenes and I don't do enough details which people hate apparently. So if anyone wants to write the sex scene for Ava and Ashton send me something in my inbox.

I'm sorry I just suck at that part.

But I hope you liked the short chapter. Next chapter will be its last chapter.