Chapter 26 (Epilogue)

-Ava

I looked behind me and Ashton winked at me. I couldnt help but blush. Its been a great few months.

Ashton and i mated right after i saved him from his crazy ex. And now we are graduating highschool.

I faced forward i cant believe everything that had happened. Finding out im a werewolf i had a mate. I turned into a werewolf i had to save Ashton and even finished the mating process.

Oh and when i went into heat Ashton never left my side.

~Flashback

"Ashton im so hot". I whined.

He came over and held me. I felt my body relax a little more.

"Its okay babe its just how the heat is".

I moved away from him and took off my shirt and shorts.  I was in my bra and panties. I was just way too hot even though Ashton's hug cooled me down a little.

Ashton looked at me and growled.

I sighed. "Hello Channing".

He smirked at me and got off the bed. "Hello beautiful". He came over to me and grabbed my hips.

He sniffed me and growled. "I can smell you". He moved his hands down my waist to my hips.

"This is going to be a long night huh"? I told Channing.

"Oh yeah sweetheart".

Channing picked me up and placed me on the bed. "Get ready to be sore all day tomorrow".

~End of Flashback

And let me tell you he wasnt lying about me being sore the next day.

I listened to the guy speaking well not really cause i dont really care because after this im going to be a full time Luna and lets just say sometimes its a lot of work.

After the man was done speaking it was time to keep our diplomas. I was so excited.

Soon it was my turn to get my diploma. "Luna Ava Riley Carey".

I swear half of our pack was here but i could hear Ashton the loudest. I looked out at him and he was standing on a chair yelling. Oh gosh.

But thats my man.

I quickly went back to my chair and sat down.

After graduation was over i went to look for Ashton.  But he ended up finding me.

He hugged me from behind. "We are finally down with this shit hole".

"Ashton language". I told him.

He just laughed.

"Come on we have a party to get to".

We were having a graduation party for Ashton Dean Erica Travis and I. Yeah i know a party on the same day as the graduation. Who would come to ours when there is about 50 today.

I laughed at my little joke inside my head

'It wasnt even funny' My wolf said.

'You are just a hater'. I told her and cut her off.

Ashton grabbed my hand and we went to his car. He opened the car door for me and helped me in. Yes he still does this. Its really sweet.

He closed the door and went to the other side of the car and got in and we drove to the house.