Chapter 18

First let me shoutout hello_gurl34    thank you for actually commenting and showing love on this book i appreciate it so much

-Ava

Nikki Leah and I followed Erica outside.

"Erica wait"! I yelled to her.

She finally stopped running and we ended up in the middle of the woods. We caught up with her and i was out of breath.

"Damn girl you sure can run for a sick person". Leah said.

I had to take a minute to catch my breath. I feel like i was back in gym running seven laps.

"Erica...what....is....up"? I asked her still catching my breath.

"My-My mate is h-here". She said shaking.

"Dean is your mate"? Leah asked smiling.

She sat on the ground. "Yes".

"Why did you run"? Nikki asked sitting

She held her head down and sighed. "He wouldnt want me as a mate". She started playing with her fingers. "Im weak and broken".

I sat in front of Erica on the ground and grabbed your hands. "Erica sometimes you need a strong man to help fix the broken pieces and pick you back up. And i know for a fact Dean would do anything to help you".

She looked at and smiled. "You think so"?

I wiped her tears from her face. "Trust me i know so".

"Aww Ava that was so sweet". Nikki said wiping away fake tears.

I got up from the ground rolling my eyes as i helped Erica up.

"Anyway lets get back to the house. The guys are probably worried".

Erica grabbed my arm. "Wait, do you think he will understand"?

"He knows what happen with you so yes i think he will".

Nikki got up from the ground. "Yeah and if he doesnt we will kick his ass".

"Dean may be silly but he cares". Leah said.

We all walked back to the house and into the kitchen. Dean wasnt even in there but Travis and Ty were eating while Ashton sat on the counter.

"I know damn well you didnt start eating without us". Nikki said with an angry look on her face and placed her hands on her hips.

Ty stopped and looked scared. "Baby it..it was getting cold".

I went over to Ashton. "Where's Dean"? I whispered to him.

"His wolf was out and hurt so he went for a run. How is she doing". He said looking at Erica who was walking to the table with Nikki and Leah.

"She's scared, but she's been hurt and it will take some time".

Ashton pulled me in between his legs holding my waist. "Speaking of time can i ask you something".

I looked up at him. "Whats up"?

He leaned close down his lips touching my ear making me shiver a little. "Do you think we can start sleeping in the same room"?

I pulled back a little and he looked at me with a very serious look.

"Are you sure"?

He chuckled. "Baby ive been wanting to sleep near you since you moved in but i was waiting until you are ready".

I got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. "Im glad you waited for me. Ill move my stuff in your room tonight".

"You dont have to i mean your room is right next to mine".

He squeezed my waist a little.

"Excuse me nasty couple we are trying to eat". Leah said.

I looked over my shoulder and everyone was looking at us. I turned back and looked at Ashton he was smiling.

"We arent nasty". I said to him.

He whispered in my ear. "Not yet".

I blushed and pushed him away rolling my eyes. I went over to the table.

"Where's Trey"? I asked Ty who was eating some of the grilled chicken Leah made.

He stopped eating and looked around. "He was here just a few seconds ago".

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Ty you were suppose to be watching him".

Nikki smacked him upside his head. "Damn woman". He looked at her and she just glared at him.

"Go find your little brother". Nikki told him

He sighed and got up from the table taking his plate with him. Which Nikki took from him.

"Find your brother then eat".

"Man". He whined like a little kid and walked out of the kitchen making everyone laugh.

I just shook my head i swear his fat self cant even focus when he is eating.

I sat down at the table beside Erica.

"Is Dean made at me"? Erica asked.

I looked at her and she just looked really sad.

"No i dont think so. Just a little hurt".

She slouched in her chair.

"Hey". I rubbed her back. "Everything will be okay"?

She looked over at me and gave me a tiny smile. "I hope so".

Ashton came over to me and leaned over. "I have some business to take care of i have to go".

I looked over at him. "Where are you going"?

"Its a private matter". He kissed my cheek and walked out of the kitchen.

"Ladies thank you for this lovely meal".

I looked at the table and it was food left for Mrs.Wolf and Uncle K. I decided to wrap it up for them. I picked up the plate with the grilled chicken, and the green beans. And then the other plate with corn and mash potatoes.

I then i wrapped up the food with some foil and put it in the fridge.

"Ava come here". Ty said sticking his head in the kitchen.

I walked out of the kitchen and followed Ty down the hall to one of the living rooms. Ty shushed me and we peeped into the living room and Trey was sharing his food with a little girl.

"Thats Vanessa or Nessy as Trey calls her. She is one of the warriors daughters".

Awww this just melts my heart. "Why is he doing this"?

Ty shrugged. "I have no idea".

My little brother really is a ladies man at the age of five. I wonder what my mom would say if she saw this.

My dad would probably say, 'thats my boy'. My mother would have probably hit him and told him to shut up.

Ty looked at me. "Thinking what mom and dad would have done huh"? He chuckled a little.

"Yeah i was".

"So was i".

We laughed a little together. "Lets leave him alone. We can ask him later about this".

I nodded and we both walked out of the living room.

"Now i can finally eat". Ty said jogging to the kitchen.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to comment vote and share.