Chapter 4

-Ava

After packing up what little things my brother and i had Ashton took my brother and our bag to the car. I cant believe he is still sleeping.

I went back to her room. Ashton put a cover over her body before he went out.

I sighed. "Why did you do this ma"?

I walked over to her desk in her room. And saw a note.

Ava and Trey im sorry i cant go on anymore. Its just to hard to be without my mate. I love you guys so much and im sorry i have been a horrible mother the last few years.

I read this over and over. Whats a mate? Im guessing she meant dad. But she still has kids to take care of.

I sighed and walked out of her room. Ashton said he would take care of her. I mean what else would happen. If i called the police they would take me and my brother and we probably would be separated. And can not let that happen.

I finally walked out of the apartment and went to Ashtons car. He was standing outside on the passenger's side.

He opened the door. "You okay"?

I nodded and i got in the car. He went on the other side and got in the car.

"Look before we go Ashton we need to talk".

"Talk? About what"?

"If i stay here with you and your family i cant stay for free. I need a job to help i wont be a freeloader".

"You arent one and will never be one".

"Ashton please". I looked at him and pouted.

He sighed. "Alright ill talk to my mom about it".

I smiled and faced forward.

-Ashton

'Mom we are on are way'. I mindlinked my mom

'Okay her and her brothers room is almost ready. I cant believe you found your mate today at school and her mom killed herself. Thats alot for her to handle'.

'Yeah but she says she wont live her unless she has a job. She doesnt want to be a freeloader'.

'Aww i love her already'.