Chapter 7

-Ava

I just laid on my bed. Very soft i might add. Im very happy to see my brother but at the same time im upset. He just left us to fend by ourselves.

"Ava can i come in". Ty said knocking on the door.

I sat up on the bed and wiped my tears from my face. "Yeah sure". I said sniffling

He opened the door and walked in.

"Ava". He said in a low voice as he walked over to me and sat on the bed.

"Im sorry so i left. I dont have any words. And you are right. Im the oldest brother i should have taken you guys with me".

"Why did you leave"?

"One day i met my mate. The pack was here visiting. I just let love take over and left with her".

He sighed. "Now i think about it that isnt an excuse. I shouldnt have left you guys. Im sorry".

"Well i see having a mate makes  you do things. I mean mama killed herself".

"Yeah i heard on my way back. Im sorry you had to see that".

"How come everyone knew about werewolves and didnt tell me".

"Ma". Was all he said.

"But that doesnt mean anything".

"She thought we were normal cause you didnt shift on your 12th birthday and usually you get your wolf by the age of 10. So mama said not say anything and let you live a normal life".

"So i wont get a wolf".

"I dont know actually Ava".

Well that sucks. I actually want to be like everyone else when it comes to this. Hehe

"So Ashton filled you in huh"?

"Well mostly it was Trey". I said laughing.

He laughed. "Yeah i just found out he could see the future".

"Oh me too". I smiled.

"Well it was nice of Ashton to let you stay here with us".

"Yeah i mean he wouldnt let me go anywhere else since im his mate".

"Mate? Oh no my little sister with my bestfriend. No oh helllllllll no". He stood up.

I just laughed at him pacing up and down. "Um Ty you cant really stop it. Moon goddess set it up".

"Yeah i know but now you will have me and him over protective and i bet Trey is already there".

"Well he got suspened for fighting today hopefully i can ask Mrs.Wolf to watch him while i go to school or you can if you arent busy".

"You know i would watch him. I need to get to know my little brother all over again".

I put my hands together. "Well great. I can go to school".

"How is that going actually".

I shrugged. "Its okay i mean its school".

"Yeah now you have an Alpha boyfriend there".

"Boyfriend"? Now that hit me like a ton of bricks. He really is my boyfriend. Well mate but still like a boyfriend.

My brother just laughed. "Well that shows me that you never had one which is good for me".

"And me too". Ashton said.

I turned and he was walking into the room.

I couldnt help but blush. I really never had a boyfriend. Ive never even liked a guy. Yeah ive thought some guys were cute but that was it.

"After school my mom and Leah wants to take you shopping".

I sighed and shook my head. "No i cant do that".

Ashton laughed. "With them and spending money on clothes. I dont think you have a choice".

I groaned and laid on me bed.

"Ever since Ava was little she hated shopping. Our mom would make her go every year for school. And that was the only time because mom said she was a pain in the butt when it comes to that".

"Oh shut up Ty".

"I was just saying sis but i have to go unpack. But later i want you to meet my mate".

"Okay".

I heard Ty leave and it was just me and Ashton.

I grabbed my pillow and put it on my face and screamed.

Ashton chuckled and i felt him sit on the bed. He took the pillow off my face.

"Whats wrong with you"? He laid beside me.

"Its just alot to take it. Im happy my brother is back and im happy that i have a place to live. Now i know im a werewolf or might be one and i have you".

"A sexy strong mate".

I laughed. "You are so silly".

He grabbed my hand. "Dont let others know. This is only for you".

"Your secret is safe with me".

We both looked at each other. I was happy. I just wish both of my parents were here. I wish they would have told me this when i was little.

I miss them.

"You are so beautiful".

I smiled. "Thank you Ashton".

"Hey you want a tour of the house".

I sat up and looked back at him. "Yes i would love too".

He sat up and then stood up. "Well ma'lady let me show you thy way".

I giggled and took his hand. "Well thy sir i would highly appreicate it".

I stood up and we walked up out the room with him.

"But seriously dont tell anyone about this". He said

I continued to laugh. "I promise not to tell a soul".

"But i will". Trey popped his head from around the corner.

"Wh-". Ashton said.

Trey stuck his tongue out of him and ran.

"Oh no you better come back here". Ashton said running after him.

"You better not hurt my brother". I said chasing after Ashton.

.

.

.

.

.

So I seriously am on a roll. Ive uploaded so much today. I'm even writing the next chapter I'm almost finished with it.

So I up you enjoyed and please please comment vote and share

.