Chapter 10

-Ava

After school Mrs.Wolf picked me and Leah up because they wanted to take me shopping.

"So how was school girls".

"Good they actually are letting me tryout for cheerleading tomorrow".

"You know you have to talk to your father about that right"?

"But why"?

Mrs.King just looked at her you know with that mother look. Making Leah groan.

"Mom that's not fair". We whined and pouted.

"You are sixteen years old stop all that. Your father is the man you go to when you want to do sports. He has the money".

I was sitting in the back seat just listening to their conversation. How I miss having talks with my mom. And now I never will.

"Oh Ava I told Trey that tomorrow I would take him shopping. And he seems so excited".

"I bet he is. Trey hasn't been to a mall since he was two years old. I doubt he remembers".

Leah turned her head and looked at me. "That's so sad. Do you miss your parents".

I nodded. "I miss when we were whole. But my brother is back which is a good thing".

Leah laughed. "Oh you will get annoyed. Living with both my brother and yours they are so annoying together".

I laughed with her. "Yeah I kinda see that happening. You brother changed my schedule today".

"No he didn't". Mrs.King said.

"He did but I made him change it back".

"My son never ceases to amazing me".

I smiled.

"So I was thinking we would get you skirts and dresses. Cause you look so cute with those on". Leah said.

"Dresses"?

Leah laughed. "Yes. Oh my gosh you will look so cute".

I blushed a little. I never wore dresses i mean i did when i was little but that stopped.

"And then we will go get you shoes. Flats, heels, sneakers".

"Are you sure about this"? I asked actually unsure. I didnt want them buying me all of those things.

"Ava you are now family. You are going to become Luna and girl you need to look gooooood". Leah said snapping her fingers and rolling her neck trying to be ghetto.

I couldnt help but laugh.

"Ava what my daughter is trying to say is we are sure and from a mother to her future daughter in law i want you to feel comfortable".

I smiled. "Thank you Mrs.Wolf".

We ended up going to the mall and let me tell you shopping with Leah was no joke. Both Mrs.Wolf and i were exhausted after the fourth store.

Hours went by and we were leaving the mall with twelve bags and they were all for me.

"Mom"? Leah said looking at Mrs.Wolf smiling and Mrs.Wolf nodded.

Leah turned around to face me still smiling like a weirdo.

"W..What"? I asked confused

"We have one more surprise for you". Leah said giggling.

"Im scared".

"Leah turn around". Mrs.Wolf told her and she listened to her mom. "Dont be scared Ava i promise you it will be okay".

We ended up going to a nail and hair salon. They gave me a whole new look. Well just hair and nails. But to me its a new look.

I got my hair straightened with light brown highlights.

"Wow you look amazing". Leah said smiling as we walked to the car.

"Thank you". I said as i opened up the car door.

"Thank you so much you guys for doing this for me. You really didnt have to". I said

"Ava it was so much fun. I like hanging out with you and my mom". Leah said

"Shes right. It was really fun". Mrs.Wolf said as she drove home.

Once we got home Mrs.Wolf had the guys get the bags. As soon as Ashton walked outside he just stared at me.

I was starting to feel nervous. I avoided his eyes and looked else where.

I could feel him come up to me and he slowly lifted my chin.

"You didnt need to change anything you looked so beautiful before". He whispered.

I couldnt help but blush. Why is my mate so sweet.

Ashton kissed my cheek and grabbed the bags and walked inside.

I walked in behind Ashton as he walked upstairs. While i went to the kitchen to get a snack.

Mrs.Wolf walked in the kitchen behind me. "Im going to make some dinner for the pack. Do you want to help"?

I nodded as she went to get her apron.

"Veronica i hope you didnt spend alot of money today". I heard a man say coming into the kitchen.

"Uncle K"?

"Ava"!

I went over to him and hugged him.

"Wait you two know each other". Mrs. Wolf said.

"Yes". I smiled. "How do you know uncle K Mrs.Wolf".

"He is my husband...and my mate". She smiled.

I looked at him and then back at Mrs.Wolf.

Huh?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes i just did a cliff hanger hold. Next chapter will explain some things. But i know you guys are getting bored. Im still trying to figure some things out.