Chapter 24

-Ava

We were not even on their territory we had to ask ahead of time if we could come on theirs. And of course they said we could. They were an ally and said if we needed help to ask but this is a job for me Nikki and Erica.

I know for sure Nikki could handle herself and the thing is i know how many wolves are in this pack and its not that many.

We slowly stepped onto their territory. I mean if they were smart they would have warriors watching out like i thought we did but no they knocked them out like we will do.

"Its about to be a bloodbath and i dont mean ours". Nikki said.

"Erica you have the darts right"?

She nodded and took them out of her hoodie. Handed one to me and then to Nikki but Nikki refused.

"No i dont need them i have these". She said has her fangs grew and so did her finger nails.

We continued to walk to the house and hid behind a bush we slowly looked over and there were like five guards standing outside the house.

"Shoot most of them i have an idea". Nikki said as she began to climb up the tree.

I swear she is a badass.

And we shot four of the guards and soon you see Nikki jumping from a branch on top of the guard and she broke her neck.

Damn!

She waved us over and we went over to her.

"We need to figure out where the guys are im going to try and mindlink with Ashton". I told them

I tried but it seems like something was blocking us from communicating with each other.

"Girls lets get ready for war". Nikki said and right after she said it she kicked down the door. Man those heels are something else.

"Bitches we have arrived". Nikki yelled.

You heard growling from everywhere. And soon we were surrounded by actually it was like ten. I thought it would be more.

"Well well well if it aint the Luna". I heard someone say.

The girl came forward.

"Let me guess hmmm the Alpha".

"Oh right on the nose". She smiled pointing at me.

I rolled my eyes. People think im a fighter and want to do this long fight to where i get hit and punched and then hit her back no i dont care for all that extra shit.

I pulled my knife out of my back pocket and threw it straight at Amy's neck.

She started trying to breathe and fell backwards. I walked over to her as she was dying on the floor. "See being sarcastic doesnt get you anywhere". I told her and took my knife out of her neck. Blood gushing from her neck.

"I dont have time for the games boo". I told her and slit the rest of her neck.

I stood up and smiled looking at the rest of her pack. "So who's next".

They all looked stuck. So i just picked someone and threw my knife at them. Meanwhile Nikki was already ripping throats while Erica just punched until the bled to death.

When we were finished we continued to search for our mates.

"Hey after this i could use a nice hot cup of coffee from Starbucks". Nikki said.

"That does sound good". I told her with Erica agreeing.

Soon we came face to face with Cassie and some girl.

"Fucking finally". Nikki said.

Cassie growled. "Time to end this bitch".

Nikki laughed. "I couldnt agree more".

Nikki growled and Cassie ran towards her. Big mistake cause as soon as Cassie was in reaching distance Nikki kicked her so hard in the chest she flew and hit the wall. Nikki ran over to her and jump on top of her clawing the hell out of Cassie.

Soon she stood up and started stomping on her like she said and it wasnt pretty.

"Ava knife".

I threw her my knife and Nikki was just stabbing the heck out of her and wasnt stopping.

I ran over to her and pulled her off. "She's gone you killed her".

I looked over to where Erica was but she disappeared.

Until i heard screaming and it wasnt Erica it was the girl. I looked around and saw Erica had her by the throat and was just squeezing it until you heard a snap. The girls limp body fell to the ground.

Nikki got herself together.

"Seriously coffee after this". She said.

I laughed and we finally found the where the guys were.

"AVA"! Ashton said smiling.

Im so happy to see him. Nikki and Erica went to Ty and Dean.

I opened the doors. And hugged Ashton so tightly i started to cry.

He pulled back and kissed me over and over again.

"Moon goddess i love you Ava".

"I love you too Ashton". We kissed again.

"Im glad you guys found them". A random female voice said.

Which made Nikki Erica and I growl.

"Hey calm down she is a prisoner".

"How do you know you can trust her".

"Baby if she isnt good you can kill her".

I looked at the girl and she looked so dirty and starving.

"Why are you down here"? I questioned.

"I didnt want to kidnap a Alpha. I mean thats just suicide. Those girls are probably dead. I dont want that i want to meet my mate and have pups and a good future".

I nodded. "Mmm okay but im keeping you on a tight tight tight leash".

She gulped. "Ummm thats fine i understand".

"Alright lets get home". Ashton.

"No first Starbucks". Nikki said walking out with Ty holding his hand.

She seriously is a trip.

Time to go home.

.
.

.

.
.

.
.
.

Who knew we had badasses Luna female beta and the female leader of warriors lol

But I hope you enjoyed this little fight scene.

This book is coming to an end. Maybe 1 or 2 chapters left.

So don't forget to comment vote and share.