Chapter 17

-Ava

I was sitting in Ashton's office with this girl Cassie. She is already rubbing me the wrong way. Especially the way she was basically taunting Nikki.

I crossed my arms and sat back on the chair just staring at her.

"Baby".

My head quickly turned to Ashton as i glared at him.

"Stop it". He mouth.

I relaxed a little. I am the Luna of this pack and i cant be mean to others in the pack. But i will favor people. Sorry not sorry. I am kinda human.

"So Cassie you will be living in the pack house and training is everyday after school. And Saturday mornings".

"What time on Saturdays"?

"7 am". I told her.

She looked at me and gave me a half smile.

"Luna im sorry i was disrespectful i promise it wont happen again".

I know females so i dont know if she is lying or not. I will be nice but she is on a tight leash.

"I appreciate that but this is a family a pack. We protect we dont bring down anyone. I understand you Nikki have problems but squash it and dont be disrespectful towards her, because at the end of the day that is my brothers mate and you can not come between them. Cause if you do i will kick you out this pack so fast you wont even be able to crack a smile". I told her and at this point i was very much close in her face.

I cleared my throat and moved back. Where did that power come from? I thought to myself.

"I agree with my mate here. We are a family we protect. So lets keep the peace".

She nodded her head. "Alpha, Luna i understand i will be on my best behavior".

I smiled. "Great, now if you will excuse me i want to check on Erica".

Ashton nodded. "Let me know how she is doing"?

I got off the couch and opened the office door and went out closing the behind me. Walking down the hallway i looked at the pictures on the wall.

They had pictures of people from the pack and each picture you could tell they really cared for each other.

But the last picture caught my eye. It was a picture of my family. Right after Trey was born he was probably a month old. Uncle K wanted to take our picture. I always wondered what happened to it.

My parents looked so happy, I was sitting on my dads lap, my mom was holding Trey and Ty was in between my parents.

I touched the picture as tears fell down my face. "I miss you". I whispered.

I wiped my face and went to the pack doctor. I knocked on Erica's door.

"Come in". I heard in a low tone.

I opened the door and walked in. Looked like she was eating Chinese food.

"Chinese food"?

She laughed. "I know this girl named Leah brought me this. She is really nice".

I sat in the chair. "Yeah she is. She is the alpha's little sister".

She looked at me shocked. And i just laughed. "I know i know but once you see their parents you will understand".

She placed her food on the table beside her. Then looked at me. "Do you think i can leave this place".

"Are you sure you want to leave now"?