Chapter 5

-Ava

Mrs.Wolf showed me to a beautiful room. It was really nice.

"Thank you for letting me stay here".

"Its no problem. My son told me what happened im so sorry".

I nodded. "Its okay".

"Well theres a shower through that door. Ill have my daughter bring you up  some fresh clothes".

"Thank you so much. You really dont have to do it".

"Like i said its no problem sweetie. Now go shower and later today you can meet the rest of the family".

She smiled and walked out shutting the door behind her. I just admired the room. It was so nice.

I walked into the bathroom there was a towl washcloth a bar of soap and also some shampoo and conditioner also a blowdryer and a robe.

I turned on the shower and then took off my somewhat dirty clothes.  Then i stepped in the shower. I havent felt warm water in so long. They cut off our hot water a year ago.

It felt was good. I washed my hair first. My hair has been very oily and its disgusting. Then i washed my body and took the time to just be thankful for this hot shower.

After i finished i got out of the shower made sure i turned the water off and then wrapped the towel around my body.

I blowdried my hair. I remember when i use to have one. My mother sold it a long time ago.

I grabbed the robe it felt so soft. I put it on my body and i havent felt anything like this on my skin.

I walked out of my room and there was clothes on my bed. Even a pack of underwear.

Wow this family is really kind.

And whoever put out these clothes has amazing taste

After i got dressed. I opened the door and a girl was standing right in front of the door looked like she was going to knock. Scared the crap out of me.

"Hi". She said all cheery

"Hi". I said

"Im Leah".

"Im A-".

"Oh i know who you are my brother has been talking about you since you got home. I put the outfit on your bed. Well the one your wearing". She laughed.

I smiled. "You have very good taste".

"Aww thank you".

"Wait you said your Ashton's sister".

She nodded. "Yeah i know i look black he looks white. And no im not adopted. Mother is white and our dad is black. Our baby sister is mixed".

"Thats alot".