Chapter 12

-Ava

Today is my date with Ashton and im really excited. I dont know where we are going but im still excited.

I was in my room picking out my outfit with Leah.

"Ooh you know what you should do"? She said

"What"? I said looking through my closet.

"Freak my brother out".

I stopped and looked at her and smiled. "How"?

"Put this outfit on and tell him your ready for your date". She said handing me an outfit.

"Oh no i cant do that. I thought i was going to wear that when you know".

She made a face. "Um gross but this is just for fun lets see what happens".

I smirked because i really want to see what happens.

So i put on the outfit. "Can you pick something that wont show my butt".

She laughed. "Yes but you look hot". She winked at me.

 She winked at me

"Oh stop". I blushed.

"Go i want to see his reaction".

I walked out of my room and went to knock on Ashtons door.

I heard him get up from his bed. He opened the door.

"Hell-". He just stopped talking.

"Im ready for our date". I smiled.

He looked me up and down. "Oh hell no".

I gasped. And he looked back up at me.

"What"?

"No no no no you will not be wearing that around anyone. Actually".

He pulled me into his room and closed the door.

"Did my sister say to wear that"?

"You dont like it".

"No i love it but you will not wear that around other people other men".

He walked around me looking at my whole outfit.

"Its see through your wearing black panties, nice lace by the way". He looked back at me. "But no you will not wear that".

He walked to his closet and came back with a robe and wrapped it around my body. "You are lucky nobody saw you wearing that".

"I know i dont want anyone seeing my butt either". I laughed. "I just wanted to see your reaction".

He looked at me and smiled. "Good! Now go change".

"Oh and by the way tell your wolf im sorry i got him excited or mad. I can see your eyes going back and forth to blue and gold".