Chapter 26- The Flash vs. Arrow

MacKenzie's POV

Cisco walks excitedly throughout the cortex over the fact that Oliver Queen in The Arrow.

"Dude, I knew before you found out." I tell him, crossing my arms and sitting on the desk.

"How did you know?" Felicity asks.

"You're not good at keeping secrets." I tell her.

"Do you have a way to stop Barry's rage fest?" A man, Dig apparently, asks.

"I have an idea about how to do that." Dr. Wells says. "Joe, we're gonna need your help."

"We need to find him first before he hurts somebody." Mr. West says.

"I have him." Felicity says. "Facial recognition picked him up on a traffic camera downtown. Oh god." She mutters, looking at the street camera.

We watch Barry beat up Eddie a little and then I feel a gust of wind pass me and I was being sped somewhere that wasn't the cortex.

"Barry..." I say when he throws me on the ground after running. Why he got me, I have no idea. I hold my hands out in front of me as I stand up. "Barry, it's me." I say.

"I don't care!" He yells. "You've been screwing everything up since the second I woke up from the coma." Barry growls and tears form in my eyes. "You treat me like Ronnie, but I'm not him and I'll never be your brother! I can't be a brother to a monster!" He yells to me and the ground violently shakes.

He zooms towards me and punches me in the face, my nose starting to bleed.

"Why are you hurting me? We're team!" I cry to him.

"It's my job to lock the monsters away." Barry says.

My quakes get stronger and I see an arrow shoot the ground.

"You okay?" Oliver asks me, pulling me against a building and sitting me down. "Stay with me, Mack." I hear him say. People say those words to me a lot.

"I-I...He.." I try but nothing comes out cause my sobbing takes over.

Oliver fights Barry and my quakes get stronger.

I see a STAR labs car pull up in front of Barry and a bunch of colors are lit up. Oliver let's go of the choke hold he had on Barry and Barry stumbles around a little.

After a few minutes, Barry and Oliver come over to me. My nose is still bloody, my quakes are still going, and I'm freaking out.

"Someone tell me how to stop her." I hear Oliver yell as my breathing quickens.

"Help." I breathe out.

Another STAR labs car pulls up and Cisco jumps out. He runs over to me and kneels down.

"She's having a panic attack. Her powers are too strong." Cisco says which makes me every more nervous, causing the ground to shake even more.

"What can we do?" Barry asks.

"There's nothing we can do if we can't touch her." Cisco says. Then he looks back at me. "Mack. You gotta relax."

"I don't know how." I cry.

"Mack, look at me. You're Okay." Cisco says.

"I...I..." I stutter out.

"We need Caitlin out here." Cisco mutters, calling Cait's phone.

She arrives quickly and runs over to me.

"Barry, Oliver. One of you, be ready." Caitlin says.

"For what?" Barry asks.

Caitlin stabs my arm with a syringe.

A sedative.

I fall sideways and I'm caught. By whom, I have no idea. But I was caught by one of the boys who were told to be ready.

The sedative completely took over my thoughts and I quickly slipped out of consciousness.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

That chapter was a little short too, but it had Action in it. Remember when Barry called her a monster, cause that's gonna haunt her in later episodes. That was the last part of the episode, how you liked it. Don't forget to comment and vote by clicking that fancy star button. Next chapter up MONDAY.

-MC