Chapter 51- Who is Harrison Wells?

MacKenzie's POV

I was in my crawl space room, listening to Barry and Caitlin talk. Then, I see Iris come into the cortex.

Barry seemed a little off today, so I don't wanna risk my hiding-spot room cause we've been dealing with a meta who can turn into other people.

Anyways, I sit by the vent and listen to them.

"Hi. I have been looking for you everywhere." Iris says, out of breath.

"Here I am. What's up?" Barry asks.

"Look, whoever is framing Eddie, I got to thinking." Iris says. "What if they've done something like this before? I went through CCPN's crime archives, and in the last 11 months, there have been 6 crimes committed by people who later swore they were innocent. None of them had priors, all of them had rock solid alibis."

"Alright?" Barry shrugs.

"So..." Iris says, going over to the desk and sitting at the computer. "I hacked into my dad's CD account, and went through the footage of Eddie shooting those cops. Look." She says.

I couldn't see the video cause I wasn't over them and I was in my crawl space but yea.

"What's wrong with you?" Iris asks Caitlin.

"Huh? Nothing." Caitlin quickly says. "I didn't do anything."

"I don't know. Seems pretty convincing to me." Barry says.

"Look again." Iris says. "Eddie is not left handed. Look, Eddie is being framed and we need to figure out who is behind this. And believe me, when I get my hands on them, they are going to be—"

A shooting sound of electricity makes my eyes go wide. Barry falls to the ground.

"What did you do?" Iris asks, standing yo in front of Dr. wells.

"Your observations about the shooter were spot on, Miss West." Dr. Wells says. "He was indeed left handed. As is this man. Our Barry... is right handed."

"Oh, I knew it." Caitlin sighs in relief. "Never mind."

"Then this is him." Iris says.

"It is indeed." Dr. Wells says.

"I need to take him in to the police." Iris says. "If they can see what he can do then maybe they'll let Eddie go."

"Perhaps it might be best if Dr. Snow and I handle this." Dr. Wells says.

"What are you two going to do?" Iris asks and Caitlin and Wells are at a loss for words. "No. No, no, no, I'm taking him in."

"Of course." Dr. Wells says.

"Well, at least let me help you." Caitlin says.

"Take Mack with you. She's somewhere around the building." Dr. Wells says.

"Sure." Caitlin says

Once Dr. wells leaves I climb out of the vent.

"Wow." I say, wiping a little dust off my jeans. "That was eventful."

Caitlin and Iris look at me and I shrug my shoulders.

***

Iris was driving, Caitlin had shot-gun and I was in the back seat with the meta. He was kinda creeping me out.

"There is a reporter at work who kept a file of these sorts of things." Iris says. "You know, all of the unexplained events in the city. This guy...definitely belongs in that file."