Chapter 57- Grodd Lives

MacKenzie's POV

Joe had just been taken, Cisco was trying to wake Barry up and my quakes were still shaking the ground.

"Cisco..." I say. I was super scared.

Another thud hits the wall next to me and I back up, tears coming down my cheeks.

"Cisco!" I screech and something grabs me, and just like that, I'm out.

***

I sit against the wall of the sewer with my knees to my chest, my head on my knees and my hand wiping my tears away.

Joe was still out cold, but I think he's starting to wake up.

I see his eyes flutter open.

"Mack?" Joe asks once he sees me. "Mack, where are we?"

Then we hear stomping coming from the tunnel and my quakes hit the ground. Joe pulls his gun out and points it at Grodd. Grodd walks over and Joe is pointing the gun on himself and my quakes get stronger.

"What are you doing to me?" Joe asks. "Help!" He screams. "Cisco help me!"

"No help here." Grodd says.

"I can hear you in my head. You are telepathic." Joe says.

Grodd gets closer to him.

"Please." Joe cries. The gun cocks. "No, no, no."

"Joe!" I cry out.

Suddenly, the gun is thrown out of Joe's hand.

"Father hate gun." Grodd says in our heads.

"Father." Joe says. "Father, you mean—you mean Wells. Wells? Is that what you mean? Where is he?"

"Not here." Grodd says. He walks towards Joe and growls.

"Wait, wait, wait, here." Joe says, holding out the banana. "Is this what you want? You can have it. It's yours."

Grodd roars, Joe screams through gritted teeth and I whimper/cry again.

"Grodd hate banana." Grodd says.

"Please, please." Joe says.

Grodd leaves and Joe looks at me.

"I'm scared." Is all I say.

My quakes drain my energy, making my nose bleed, and soon enough, I'm exhausted and can barely keep my head up. I lean my head against the wall. A few minutes later, I hear something.

"....ck..." I hear static in my ear. "M...ck can you hear us....?" I hear.

My coms.

"Cisco?" I ask, weakly bringing my right hand up to my right ear.

"B...rry's on his wa..y...." Cisco's static voice says.

"B-Barry's Coming." I weakly tell Joe.

***

Smoke fills the sewer and Grodd roars.

Joe yells through his teeth.

Grodd has left us alone...to go fight Barry.

Less than an hour later, Barry speeds into the place we're being held.

"Joe. Mack." He says, looking at us.

"Barry." Joe cries, grabbing his hand. "Please get us out of here."

"Barry!" Iris yells through the coms.

"I'm bringing them home." Barry says.

Barry comes over to me and kneels next to me.

"B-Barry." I weakly says.

"Mack." He says, before he can touch my shoulder, I stop him.

"Quakes?" I ask him.

"Not on." He says. "You're Okay."

Barry picks me up, one arm under my legs and one under my back and my head dangles limply. I'm too weak to hold my own body up.

Joe on the other hand, is able to walk and walks out, with one hand on Barry's shoulder and we walk back to STAR.

"Mack." Cisco says when Barry walks in with me.

Cisco grabs me from his arms and carries me over to a hospital bed.

"You're gonna be okay." Cisco tells me.

I lift my arm to wipe my bloody nose.

Cisco hooks me up to wires to monitor my vitals.

He says some other stuff but I don't register it cause I'm already passed out.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hope you guys liked that chapter. Sorry it was kinda short, it was the last chapter of the episode. Vote and comment. Next chapter up WEDNESDAY

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! 

-MC