3

10/19/17

Though I've tried to resist being last on your list
But no other man's gonna do

-Whitney Houston, Saving All My Love For You

Storm.

"Harlem, what are you doing here and how did you get here so fast?" I asked as I looked at him a little sideways.

"My legs long." He said as he went by my bed. I watched him proceed to slide his size 12 wheat Timberland boots off. He glanced at me quickly before pulling his Nike sweatshirt over his head leaving him in a wife beater.

He sat down on my bed before sliding his back against the wall. Pulling his phone out, he propped a couple of pillows behind him and got even more comfortable as he started to scroll through his phone.

I rolled my eyes and sat back on my bed and started eating the cheese slice of pizza. I paused and handed him the pepperoni slice and cheese sauce that I placed on a separate plate. Harlem took it, letting a smirk creep up. I glared at him before we began eating in silence, well jazz music to be specific.

Once we finished, he got up and threw away our trash without another word. He sat back down and wiped his hands on a napkin and then handed me a clean napkin so I could do the same.

"You shouldn't be here, Harlem." I said softly after a couple of minutes of us sitting without words. I looked past him and stared out the window.

"I missed you," He whispered in his deep voice laced with lust. I bit back a moan as he gently pulled me back into him and began kissing on my neck. My neck stretched on its on giving him more access.

"We both know we should stop this. I'm no good for your image," I moaned out as he continued to kiss me. Both of his hands found their way to my breasts.

"I'll stop for now... but the moment you come begging for me, I'll come back to you with no questions." He said in pure determination. I nodded and waited for him to release me. He didn't so I pried his hands from my breasts and stood up.

"I won't. You'll break before me." I smirked and glanced back at him as he stood up from my bed. Harlem only looked at me briefly before walking past me. He unlocked my door and walked out without another glance at me. I shut the door and rested on it, trying not to let myself think about him already.

I could never forget him, and I don't think I'd even let myself try to.