18

01/06/2018

Girl don't act like you changed

When we both know you can't

And I know you love me

'Cause I think you're lovely

Brent Faiyaz, Lovely

Harlem.

"Why are we here?" Her soft voice spoke from the passenger seat. I looked up at her apartment and then back at her.

"Where was I supposed to take you?" I questioned and raised an eyebrow. She scoffed and started to get out of the car. I followed behind her after grabbing her duffel bag and locking my doors.

"You probably hiding Bre and your children at your house, wherever you live. So, I guess you're right," She threw shade as she unlocked her front door. She pushed the door open and walked in but I snatched her arm back.

"I know you think that slick mouth shit you do is sexy, and it is most of the time, but not tonight. I came looking for you, but I will quickly return your ass to sender." I said referring to taking her ass back to work. We stared into each other's eyes until she cleared her throat and looked away. She snatched her arm and tried to walk like she was unfazed.

"Let me go shower and then we can go ahead and get this conversation over with." She muttered, all the bass in her voice gone as fuck. I smirked and nodded before sitting on the couch.

I pulled out my Iphone and sent a couple texts to a few people, setting up some meetings and shit.

I knew the shit I was doing wasn't right and I hoped that Phatphat never asked why I was here. Truthfully, I had to go back to where I laid my head, and this wasn't it. If Brent hadn't have needed me on the deal with Gambino, I wouldn't even be here, but fate was a muafucka.

"S-s-so, did you, uhmm, want a dance," Storm's voice cut into my thoughts causing me to snatch my eyes away from my phone and up to hers... and her body. I eyed her hungrily, and subconsciously licked my lips as I consciously remembered her taste.

"I bet you still sweet as shit too," I said bluntly and her chocolate face lit up and I bet if you touched her cheeks them muafuckas would be hot too. I smiled at her and she looked down.

"You owe me money," Was all she said before she connected her phone to her TV.

"Fancy shit, huh?" I said playfully causing her to chuckle a little as she searched through her phone, probably for music. I studied her silk robe and quietly wondered what was underneath it.

Brent Faiyaz's song, Lovely, began to play through the speakers as Storm looked back at me before sitting her phone on the side table.

She slowly took off her robe and I mentally cursed. Her lingerie of choice was nude and it matched her complexion perfectly. Switching over to me, she cupped my chin before bending down in front of me with her butt in my face. I didn't even realize I was touching her until I heard a soft whimper.

My left hand was holding her ass in place and my right was slowly massaging her P. I leaned in and kissed her through her panties. She used her hands and tried to push away from me.

"Harlem, I didn't leave with you because I expected this," She whimpered, and I chuckled as I leaned in to smell her deeply. Still my favorite scent in the world, her natural essence.

"You, of all people, should know to leave your expectations at the door when I'm around," I looked at her as she tried her best to look at me with my hand still massaging her, and her faced forward.

Unexpectedly, I turned her over to face me. Propping one of her legs onto the couch, I leaned forward and slid her panties to the side. Sliding a finger in, I looked up at her as she moaned but maintained eye contact.

"Shouldn't you?" I asked, my finger matching the rhythm of the song. She moaned and nodded.

"I should," She moaned deeply, grabbing onto my dreads and I smirked as we still held eye contact.

"I'm glad you know." I said before my lips met her other lips.

"Payment." I pulled the ounce of weed out of my pants and placed the bag in her hands as she tried to catch her breath. I smirked and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand before getting up to go to the restroom.

'Cause I think you're lovely...

Ehh, sex scenes are so awkward for me.

Brent Faiyaz is just omg!! Sonder and Daniel Caesar as well!

Thinking of making another book ... fanfic or something but not as laid back as this one... what yall think?

LMK!!!

VOTE. COMMENT. LEAVE FEEDBACK.

TEE