13

11/14/2017

Ain't this what you came for
Don't you wish you came, oh
Girl what you're playing for
Ah, come on
Come on, let me kiss that
Ooh, I know you miss that
What's wrong, let me fix that

                John Legend, Tonight

Storm.

"You thought I forgot?" His deep voice finally spoke, causing me to almost melt in his arms.

"I know you didn't." I whispered when he finally let me go. I proceeded to put my duffel bag in my backseat.

"We need to talk, Phatphat," he said calling me by the name he always had for me. I didn't say anything or turn around.

"When," I finally spoke, my voice cracking a little with emotion.

"Now." He said and walked around to my passenger door. I watched as he got in. He honked the car after a few minutes of me standing, frozen. I sighed and got in the car.

I started the car and allowed him to hook his phone up to my aux cord as I started to drive.

Thirty minutes later, we were sitting inside my house. I looked at everything but him as I felt his eyes staring at me.

"You know you walked away from me, Storm." He said breaking the silence. With that, my eyes shot to him quick and I chuckled.

"You chose who you wanted, didn't you Harlem?" I said bitterly. He sighed and tugged on one of his dreads.

"I was thinking with my dick, but I'm a grown ass man now." I scoffed at that, causing him to clench his jaw.

"Yo, something I said funny?" He said, his deep voice dropping a few octaves. I was sure that this wasn't the time to remember how his tongue felt on my kitty, but I couldn't help it.

"I didn't bring you here to argue with you in my home. I just want to smoke a blunt and go to sleep." I tried to keep my tone at bay. I felt like just being in his presence would spark a panic attack. This was the man that hunted my dreams and drove me mentally crazy.

"How you been, Storm?" He asked simply as he stood up. I watched him closely. He pulled two rolled blunts out of his pocket. He handed one to me along with a lighter.

I sighed and quickly lit the blunt. Bringing it to my lips, I took a long pull and waited for a few before I responded to him. He chuckled as he watched me, but he didn't make a move to light his own blunt.

"Crazy. Stripping helps the adrenaline wear off," I mumbled as I leaned back and relaxed a little, closing my eyes.

"You always been sexy as fuck, but stripping did get you right," He spoke, and I nodded.

I listened as he got up and walked over to me, but I still didn't open my eyes. He sat next to me and placed his arms around me, pulling me into his chest while I continued to puff on my blunt.

"I'm not fucking you, Harlem." I said bluntly, and he chuckled.

"I know. You need to be held though, let me do that." He spoke as I allowed my high to take over. I felt my face get hot, but I said nothing as we sat like that. I reached over him to put the lit blunt out and sat it in the ashtray.

Settling back into my comfortable position on his chest, I listened to his heartbeat letting it lull me to sleep.

Storm and her blunts!

Feedback time babiess! What yall thinking?!

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE

Tee