7

11/2/2017

Thought I told you not to trust these hoes...

Jhene Aiko, Comfort Inn Ending

Storm.

"Where the fuck is this book at, man?" I muttered to myself as I walked through the library bookshelves. I needed a specific book for my class project for World Civilization and I didn't want to go to any of the other campus libraries. This one was the closest.

"Trey, we can't keep doing this!" A familiar voice whined from near the private rooms. I slyly turned and smirked when I saw Bre and one of the campus security guards coming from the room. He leaned in and kissed her.

"I don't see why we can't. You only with that whack ass nigga because you can't be with me publicly. Didn't you say he wasn't even fucking you nomore?!" I mentally gagged at the last part. She wrapped her arms and him and leaned on his chest. I took that time to take a couple of photos of them because Harlem was still my nigga.

"He's been busy, Trey. You know what we have can't last. His sex is better than yours and I'm only dealing with you because I'm lonely. Remember our deal?" Bre said trying to be seductive like she didn't diss the hell out of this old ass nigga. I chuckled and took more pictures and a video as they started kissing.

Did I mention this library was also the quietest and usually most deserted as well?

I chuckled and forgot all about my book search as I tiptoed my way away from the couple. So caught up in each other, they didn't even see my ass even as I exited out of the building. I laughed loudly before walking the five-minute walk to my dorm.

Ignoring everyone, I made my way inside and paused when I saw Harlem sitting on one of the benches near the elevators. We made eye contact and he stood up and made his way towards me.

"I thought you were staying away?" I asked when we got on the elevator. I wanted to ask why he would bring his ass around here because I knew these nosy ass hoes would have a story to tell about me tomorrow.

"I just came to check on you and find a quiet place to study, Storm. That's cool with you?" He asked quietly. I silently looked over at him as the elevator dinged letting me know we were on my floor. He looked a little tired and worn out, so I just nodded and moved when the doors opened.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and unlocked my door as soon as we reached it. Harlem sighed heavily and closed my door, before dropping his bookbag on the floor.

"I'm still your friend, Harlem. Do you want to talk about whatever it is?" I asked as I took my jacket and bookbag off before placing them on my chair. I took my shoes and socks off and scooted on my bed across from him.

"I fucked up," He spoke quietly as he gazed out of the window. I just listened waiting for him to feel ready enough to finish.

"You ever been in love, phatphat?" He asked in an odd tone. I shrugged, suddenly feeling shy. I had strong feelings for Harlem, but I knew the night he ... gave me oral sex was a mistake, so I just cut him off. It was him who decided to pursue me again.

"No. Why?" I asked stiffly. He turned away from the window and looked me in my eyes.

"I think I fell in love with you."

What yall think about the tea hunty?!

Was Storm being messy?

Harlem is in love!!!!

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE

Tee