6

10/20/2017

'Cause you're the best mistake I've ever made

                                                -Ariana Grande, Best Mistake

Storm.

Flashback.

"You should be venting to your girl about this, shit Harlem." I spoke to him as we sat in his car. I glanced around the empty park before I looked back over at him.

I was high off the full blunt I smoked an hour ago, so I let my head lazily fall against the headrest.

"Shut that shit up, you my best friend, so I'm telling you." He said smartly. I could feel his eyes roaming my body so I opened my eyes. Our eyes caught and he licked his lips.

"You said she was a bitch because of what, again? I forget." I stumbled over my words, trying to get his attention off me. I could tell it was too late as his eyes got as low as mines, but we both knew he wasn't off of any type of drugs in this moment.

"Come'ere," His deep voice laced with lust. I watched as he let his seat back and reached for me. I giggled but climbed over the seat and playfully sat on him. I sat on him all the time so this was nothing new, but the look in his eyes was a little different.

"Okay, let me go," I said and tried to climb back to the passenger seat. He held onto my butt and I felt embarrassed because it was in his face so I tried to move but he only slid my pants down.

"What are you doing Harlem?!" I shouted, feeling my high come down instantly. I tried to grab my pants and pull them back up but he only rubbed my butt gently.

"Chill, Storm, I won't do anything you won't like and I won't fuck you," He said bluntly. I blushed but relaxed a little bit. He guided me to his backseat and gently laid me back. The fire in his eyes was still there.

"Don't be nervous, baby, just let it happen." He spoke softly. I nodded, not sure of what was about to happen since I never watched porn and I never touched myself or anything.

Still, I watched Harlem as he pulled my underwear down and stared at my kitty for a few seconds. I was shaved so I didn't understand why he was looking like that until he licked his lips.

"Relax." He spoke before he kissed my inner thighs. I covered my face, pretty much understanding where this was about to go. He pulled my hands from my face. "Look at me when I please you, ma." He spoke huskily before he kissed my kitty.

My body went into shock, my mind on freeze when his tongue touched my kitty. I moaned and pushed him off me as he started to attack me with his tongue.

"Harlem!" I moaned out loudly and tried to push his head away. He only grabbed my legs tighter and held me in place as he continued his assault on me.

He didn't let up until I came for the third time and I couldn't even lift my head up. I heard him chuckle as he reached for something in the car. I didn't look as he wiped me clean and kissed me down there one more time. He put my panties back on and pulled my pants back up as I still laid limp and mind-fucked on what had just happened.

Finally, I found the will to pull myself back into the passenger seat and I weakly looked at him. He looked at me with his grey eyes and licked his lips.

"Think I found my new addiction," He said, voice still deep. I smiled weakly as his phone began to ring. Since his phone was hooked up to Bluetooth, I would be able to hear the conversation as he answered.

"Babe, where you at? Come through so I can put this pussy on you?" I watched as he looked at me with regret and I instantly felt shame as I remembered that he was with someone else.

"Daddy'a be right there." He said and I felt like I was stabbed in the heart. I looked down, reminding myself that I wasn't his girl and I needed to stay in my place.

"Okay." She chuckled and he laughed and told her he'd be there before hanging up.

"Baby, I-" I cut him off with a shake of my head.

"This can't happen, Harlem. This is it. Take me home. Don't text me, don't call me, and don't come see me. I can't get mixed up in this shit." I said and he said nothing as he started his car.

When I finally made it to my dorm, I felt like my heart broke along with his car window. Yes, I slammed that bitch good.

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE