16

12/21/2017

If I got to be a bitch, imma be a bad one

Kehlani, Crazy

Storm.

I sipped on my apple Ciroc slushy before sitting it on Leena's coffee table. I ignored the heat of her stare as I continued to down my drink as I were tasting it for the first time instead of the fifth.

"Storm." Leena sighed. I knew she probably didn't want to spend her night off with her drunk best friend. She probably would rather be laid with some drug dealer nigga she fucked with from time to time but it was obvious I ruined that.

Ignoring her, I checked my phone before trying to concentrate on whatever the fuck the tv was playing.

"Look, I missed good, consistent wood for you, so talk. I know it's about that nigga to have you drinking like this, but you have to chill and let me know what you thinking in that big ass head of yours." Leena sighed and I could hear the slight frustration in her voice. I nodded and put my cup down before pulling out a a blunt.

Before I could light it, it was snatched out of my hand causing me to quickly glance up.

"What the fuck are you--," Leena waved a hand me and pointed a finger in my face.

"We not doing this emotionless shit today, okay?! You won't be shutting down on me. You're head already fucked up and when you start smoking and drinking, you become reckless as fuck." I chuckled in a drunken haze at that. Another story for another time, trust me.

"I just don't get it, LeLe." I sighed. I was well aware of my emotions and my feelings because I knew my limit so well and she was making them slushies weak as shit. She knew it too, but I was still intoxicated to a certain extent.

"What is it you don't get, Stormy?" She said, calling me by my nickname she had for me as she sat down next to me on the couch. I folded my legs on the couch and hugged a pillow. Finally, I closed my eyes, and laid my head on top of the pillow.

"He can waltz back in my fucking life so easily. Like he didn't know how much I was going through and him disrespecting me over some bitches and niggas that already fucked with me. As my best friend, he didn't stand on shit. Instead, he made me feel like I was a fucking joke!" I said and clenched my eyes before relaxing and opening them, staring off into space.

"You knew how he was and you made your bed, Storm. You also laid in the bed you made with him. You knew he was popular; all of his friends were the same ones who messed with you; you knew that. But, before you have a pity party, you need to be honest with yourself. He wanted you publicly and you chose your privacy over him for a while. You need to dissect this entire situation before sending yourself into an attack, episode, whatever." She stated simply. Leena was the true definition of a grown as woman and I loved and hated her for it. She was very blunt, and she didn't sugar coat shit. She was also head strong; when the weak were in her presence, she pushed for them to boss up over bitching up.

I grabbed my slushy and chugged the rest down before thrusting my cup in her direction.

"Get me something stronger, straight, or give me my blunt." I said, ignoring everything she just said to me. I was soft-hearted, and even though her words may have been true, they still left me bleeding.

She shook her head 'no' and got up and went into the kitchen. I watched as she grabbed the Ciroc bottle and wiggled my weed in her right hand before strolling towards her room.

"Bitch." I mumbled, well attempted to mumble, in my slightly drunken state. She flicked me off before disappearing down the hallway.

Is Storm playing a victim or are her feelings justified?

Is Leena right?

Does Storm have real reasons to be in her bag years later?

Antyhoeeeee,

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT.

Tee