24

03/04/2018

Bitch niggas go behind yo back like nunchucks
And that's fucked up
But my hoes down, my cups up, my niggas down for whatever
These bitches think they're too fly
Well tell 'em hoes I pluck feathers

                        -Lil Wayne, Rich as Fuck

Flashback.

Harlem.

            I stared into the hazel eyes above me. She laid on my chest staring down at me as if she was waiting for me to wake up. As she leaned down to brush her lips against mine, I turned my head. She shook off that movement and leaned in to start kissing on my neck. I cringed as her mouth felt too wet against my neck and moved away from her. Again, she tried to kiss me, but I sat up and gently removed her from on top of me.

"Why you always doing that shit, Harlem?! Every time, I'm trying to get some dick you cut me off! No head or nothing. How is this relationship shit supposed to work?!" She pouted causing an instant headache.

"How you get in my room?" I asked now rubbing my temples. She took this as a sign that I wanted a massage and moved to start rubbing on me.

"You're so tense, baby. I could help you relieve your stress," She giggled in my ear and my arm shot out pushing her away from me a little bit.

"Yo, you annoying as shit. Who. Let. You. In. My. Room?!" I asked with clenched teeth and she nodded and pursed her lips finally understanding I wasn't playing with her ass.

"Your dad did. He's downstairs with my mom and he told me to come up here and get you... but I wanted to get a piece of you if you'd let me," She rubbed her hands down her long, pretty weave. I sighed knowing the real waterworks would start in a minute.

"Bre, you beautiful as fuck. And you got a body too... I would fu-" I stopped when I saw her eyes light up.

"You would fuck me?!" Any signs of tears were gone. I stared at this bitch now.

"No, I wouldn't fuck you, but you are fuckable." I cringed at the fact that I was even entertaining this conversation with her ass.

"Well, I don't want to just be fuckable. Like why we can't just," She stuck her tongue out.

I shook my head and sat back against my headboard

A stared at her for a few seconds before she bit her lip causing me to look away quickly.

"You missing the fucking point as usual." I sighed and stood up. She stared at my shirtless back as I slid my Nike slides on my feet. I shrugged into a white t-shirt before turning back to see her still sitting on my bed.

"I really like you, Harlem." She said sadly. I chuckled at this.

"You and Anthony know, I know, yall be fucking right?" I chuckled at the way her mouth dropped.

"H-H-Har-" I cut her off with a look and put my hand on the doorknob before she started talking again.

"Well, if you was fucking me I wouldn't have to fuck all of these other niggas. Yea, it was more than Anthony and I'm fucking a grown ass man too! You got me lying to these niggas saying your dick is better when I never even had it! You must be gay!" She scoffed then laughed like she said the funniest shit in the world. I started laughing with her, bent over at the waist and all.

"Bitch, why would I be mad at you? You the bitch who got a video of getting ran through in the locker room. You could've at least gotten paid for the shit, sis!" I hollered with laughter. She visibly paled and I shook my head.

"Fuck you." She stood up and tried to rush past me, but I stopped her.

"Aww, you didn't think nobody knew about your ran through ass did you? Bitch, the only reason you being tolerated is because Gambino fucking your momma. She ran through and you ran through jr. And even then," I looked at her dead in her eyes as I pulled the gun from my waist and pointed it at her temple. "You bitches still aint safe. Ask Gambino would he fuck a dead pussy." I growled in her ear before opening the door and waving her through with the gun.

She ran towards the steps before I called her name. She shook but she still turned around.

"Nevermind, Gambino is a walking dead ass pussy." I laughed before slamming my door shut. I pulled my phone out and searched through my pictures 'til I found one with Storm and I.

The heart is patient, even if the other one its beating for is blind.

A/N!!!

One more flashback from baby boy... I'm hinting at something in this chapter, did yall catch it?!

Don't hate me, yall! I been so busy! But the end of this book is near. I wanted to finish it by February, but life happened. It will probably end in less than ten chapters. If yall want a sequel, I can make it happen. I'll try to finish this book by this week or next week.

"Having total control of a situation is realizing you have no control at all."

Tee