11

11/6/2017

She see money all around me

I look like I'm the man, yeah

But I was down and out like last week

Tell me where have you been?

You came out of hiding, girl

-Goldlink, Crew

.Five years later.

Harlem.

I sat in some exclusive strip club, Queenzz, with my nigga Brent. I eyed a couple bitches as they slid down their poles and threw they asses everywhere.

"Nigga, enjoy these hoes. It's too much ass around here for you not to be with it." Brent spoke from next to me as he received a lap dance from a big booty stripper. I waved him off and eyed the club again, trying to find the shiesty ass nigga I was here to deal with.

"Harlem." A voice spoke up from my left, causing me to grab my piece. I relaxed and motioned for the Cuban man to sit down in front of me. His two body guards stood behind him, one facing us the other facing the crowd.

"You gon' do business or what nigga?" I said as he sat patiently taking the time to light his cigar. He paid me no mind as he looked around the club before looking at me and Brent. Brent tapped the girls thigh, making her stand up. He whispered something in her ear and she grinned before switching away.

"That ass is fat, my nigga." Brent licked his lips as he watched her walk away. I shook my head, knowing I shouldn't have brought his ass for no business.

"It is, indeed. Your friend needs to loosen up and enjoy," Gambino, the Cuban man stated. Brent didn't say anything and neither did I. I wanted his fat ass to stop stalling and talk about this money.

"Really, its simple Mr. Harlem. I give you about five for a hundred," He said speaking in code. I checked the number in my head and nodded.

"Cut that shit up to six. I got fucked over last time and you'll meet your maker if that shit happens again." I said seriously. His men glanced at me, grabbing their guns but I chuckled. I had too many niggas watching, and they wouldn't make it out this muafucka alive.

"I understand. Six. In apology for my fuck up, I have a gift for you in room three." He spoke before standing in bowing. I just looked at him as him and his security exited the VIP area and headed back towards his office.

"You think he gonna be a problem?" Brent asked me and I glanced at him.

"Na, he know what shit is. Let me go accept my gift," I dapped Brent up and made my way to room three on the third floor.

I walked into the room and noticed a girl waiting on the pole. I licked my lips at her thick ass frame, she definitely didn't have anything fake on her. I closed the door and sat on the couch as I got ready to enjoy the show.

Music blared from the speakers, but I couldn't hear shit; I could only watch her. Her long hair was in a sloppy ponytail and because the room was so dark, I was unable to see her face. Her titties were big, but her ass wasn't. Still it fit her frame and her thick ass thighs perfectly. I shifted a little as I felt my dick rising.

She swayed a little before stepping off the platform. She walked to me slowly, making me realize she wore a mask on her face. She didn't really look at me before spinning around and sitting down on my erection.

I held her hips as she bounced up and down before bending over and twerking really fast. I licked my lips and began to raise up, but she pushed me back down before continuing.

"You finna get fucked," I growled in her ear as she danced on me a little bit longer before the music cut off. I bit my bottom lip as I grabbed a couple of stacks to hand her.

She turned around to receive her money, but I took the time to look into her eyes. She paused as an audible gasp slipped from her lips.

"H-H-H-Harlem." She stuttered and rushed out of the room without taking the money. I sat back on the couch, puzzled as hell.

I waited for five minutes to see if she would come back, but she never did. I left out of the room puzzled as hell.

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE

Tee