22

02/04/2018

This was all inspired by a little Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay

-          Big Sean Marvin & Chardonnay

Harlem.

This was wrong. We shouldn't have done this... But alcohol is a muafucka.

I glanced down at the warm body pressed against my own. My hand reached out and played in her hair; my other hand reached to cup her naked ass, squeezing it.

All of my body pressed against all of hers and I knew we had to move before a repeat of last night's drunken events repeated themselves. But, I couldn't really help myself.

I licked my lips, tasting her on them. Reaching down, I kissed her forehead as the desire to taste and touch more of her strengthened.

"Harlem," Her sweet voice said sleepily as she moved to stretch, pressing herself into me. She moaned when she realized we had fell asleep in a certain predicament and movement should not be permitted.

"Hold on, baby," I held her hips down as a groan of my own slipped out. She buried her face in my chest as I gently removed myself from her.

When she finally lifted her head up, we stared at each other for too long. Neither of us seemed to want to look away.

"Let me run you a bath and get you some breakfast, love," I said before leaning in to kiss her soft and slow. I sucked on her bottom lip, my hands finding their way back to her hips. Storm giggled against my lips before weakly pushing me back.

"No, Harlem, no more," She whined causing me to attack her neck, sucking on the spot beneath her ear.

"You know I love you right?" I asked as I massaged her ass. She nodded and pushed herself above me. I playfully bit her left boob.

"I know, I always have known." She said sincerely.

"You don't regret the way you lost your virginity, do you?" I asked seriously. I knew we were both in the heat of the moment, but I needed her to know I wanted more than that.

"I saved it for you, didn't I?" She asked smartly causing me to smack her ass.

"Aye, you and your mouth gon' get you fucked again when I was trying to be a gentleman. Stop playing with me," I said quickly. Her eyes dropped down to my lips as she bit her own. I smirked.

"You remember anything from last night, Phatphat?" I asked burying my face into her neck.

"Just the feel of you and the taste of you," Her face heated up and her voice went a little higher. I laughed softly at her blushing.

"Look, I told you something last night. I need you to know this." She sighed and pushed away from me, covering herself protectively.

"Is it going to piss me off Harlem? Honestly, I've been so damn fragile and you being back has not made it any better. We're in a good place, I just gave you something that I saved for years... for the man I love, and I cannot learn anything bad right now." She confessed. She continued to ramble on, but I snatched her to me and kissed her hard as hell.

"Later, Storm." I hushed her and she kissed me back with just as much intensity. She didn't know that all I had been waiting on was her to say she loved me back.

"I love you, Storm. It was always fucking you," I groaned as I thrusted into her, showing her how much I loved her.

This was all inspired by a little kush blunts and Hennessey...

Thinking of ending this soon...

TO SEQUEL OR TO NOT SEQUEL??

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE. COMMENT.

"I LOVE YALL FORREAL"

Tee