8

11/2/2017

I know a lot, but there's some things I don't know

-          Kevin Gates, Don't Know

Harlem.

Her room was silent, her breathing even. I continued to stare at her, hoping she would say something, anything. Let me know that I wasn't fucking crazy and that this bestfriend shit wasn't in the cards for us; that we was meant to be together.

She.

Just.

Fucking.

Sat.

And.

Looked.

At.

Me.

I chuckled bitterly and got up, finally breaking the dumb ass eye contact.

I grabbed my bookbag off the floor and walked towards the door. I paused seeing if she would call me back, but she didn't. I opened her door and was about to walk out.

"Harlem." Her soft voice came out as a whisper. I ignored the whispers and openly flirty girls that stared at me and looked back towards that voice. I had one foot out of the door and one foot in, but maybe whatever she said could change my direction.

"What?" My voice came out hoarse, but I didn't attempt to clear my throat. I wanted her to see me for the man I was and not for the one I was portrayed as on this campus. I wanted her to see the man who saved her on the bridge.

"We can't, Harlem. I'll have an episode and break up with you, I'll get nervous, I won't always be strong all the time, sometimes I'll cry at stupid shit, I'll-" I shut her door and pulled her up to me. I picked her up and kissed her gently as her legs naturally wrapped around my waist.

"You all I think about, though, baby," I said as I broke the kiss. I pressed my forehead against hers. She sighed.

"Well, it'll be easier to tell you what I saw earlier," She sighed and got down out of my arms. She grabbed her phone and unlocked it before scrolling through it silently. She handed it to me and showed me the pictures of Bre kissing one of the school security guards.

I slid through the pictures and played the video with a smirk on my face. I shrugged my shoulders and threw her phone on the bed before leaning down and kissing her again.

"Y-you're not mad?" She was so cute when she stuttered . I looked Storm in her eyes and grinned before sitting on her bed and pulling her in between my legs.

"I just said I was in love with you, didn't I?" I said cockily. I didn't even feel stupid or played cause I ain't touched Bre nasty ass since I knew what was up and she damn sure aint get nothing from me.

"Stop," My phatphat said and hid her face on my shoulder as I attacked her neck with kisses. I laughed and bit her before I leaned back on the bed.

"You aint gotta say it back, but I love you." I said looking her deep in her eyes before leaning in to kiss her again.

She just blushed and tried to hide her face with her hands.

"You had me all stressed out today, baby. Let me take care of you before I leave though," I told her and licked my lips as I remembered the taste of her.

"Oooohmygawwwd, you're so inappropriate." Phatphat giggled and playfully slapped my chest. I stared at her and bit my lips.

"Yea, aight. Take these off though," I leaned in and placed a kiss over her zipper before slowly unzipping them. I was gon take care of my baby then go win this game tonight.

My babiessss are so cute and inappropriate!!!!

More Comments And Votes Could Mean More Updates!!!!

Anyone in love? How could you tell?

VOTE. COMMENT. VOTE

Tee