chapter one - "nonsense! nonsense that is!!"

Lilly Fiske.

Yes, that disastrous Lilly Fiske, that crazy sadist.

She is the granddaughter of Duke Flanchè Fiske. An aristocrat, supposedly. Even at a very young age, her dark mana was rising each day. But, at least, she wasn't a pervert like some other sadists.

Her beauty always deceived her people at first glance, but she was soon to be noticed by her bad personality.

Her parents thought that her personality would actually be graceful like her mother's, but no, not at all.

During her early ages of childhood, her parents took her to the Fortune Temple, a place for fortune telling. When they met the best and most exquisite fortune teller, they asked about her future destiny.

"Her destiny?"

"Yes." They both replied seriously.

As he shuffled his cards, he started to touch the girl's forehead. After awhile, he put his hand away as if a heavy electric voltage hit his hand. He looked disturbed.

"What is it fortune teller? Tell us!" Her father asked, worriedly.

"She will have a disturbing personality, one of a sadist, despite her beauty, she is one tricky one. You must stop her from learning dark magic, or not, she will never stop recieving dark energy.."

"Impossible! Her personality right now is delicate as a sweet peach!"

"She's deceiving you! Stop her from using any dark magic!"

"Fine!" Her mother, the angelic woman said, trying to control her anger. After he finished his fortune telling, the couple and their daughter immediately left the Fortune Temple and into their carriage.

"That was nonsense! Nonsense he was saying! Nonsense!"

"Calm down sweetheart, I'm sure he was deceiving you too."

"I guess so.."

And with that, the little girl was not allowed to touch any dark magic object, so she never touched them.....or did she?

END OF CHAPTER