chapter eighty three - a newborn

"Lilly, meet your new sister, Linique. Lini, meet Lilly." They introduced. Their smiles that they showed were absolutely only for this baby. But, I had a feeling that the baby was not a baby, but older than a baby.

Were they hiding her from me? And, her name? Linique? Where is that name from?

As they were smiling, I felt uncomfortable. I felt disgusted, but it wasn't me who was disgusted. I didn't have the mood of being disgusted, but I felt the feeling of disgust and regret. I saw my parents' smiles, and I saw words come out of nowhere, like 'Leave Lilly, leave. Just leave, we don't want a disgusting attitude on a hero like her'.

"Sure." I subconsciously answered as I started walking away. What did I do that for?! If they figure out how crazy I was for a moment, they would throw me on an ayslum...literally.

The newborn grinned at me as she started to fall asleep. My parents looked away. Then, they asked the maids to take her to her room. "Now that we have introduced her to you, I want to discuss a matter with you and your assistant."

I thought En was a guardian..

"What matters?" I asked, please don't say anything about Eclipsia.."It's about Eclipsia."

Ugh! Dang it!

"Ok, so what about Eclipsia?"

"I heard you were wanted. The king wanted you. I'm very upset, your grandfather will be unsatisfied by your old attitude," Then, he apologized to En for the situation that 'I' caused.

I cringed, I can't shout at my father...

But, En told my father, "No, Lilly was trying to save me. She didn't do anything wrong. If you want to talk with my father, we can set a time for the meeting. He regrets placing 'wanted' signs on the castle walls. He thought Lilly escaped but she actually was saving me."

My father looked at him with a suspicious face, "Did she bribe you to say that?"

I cringed again. Father, stop expecting such things!

"No, it is truth. You can send a telegram to my father, if you want." He told my father.

My father whispered to my mother, "She bribed him." WARNING: My rage slipped and fell on water (A/N: I personified it in a weird way).

"Father! I did not lie! Why can't you ask the King?! The King can't be bribed! When did I start bribing? What would I bribe with, haven't I been nice? Is Linique not actually a newborn?! Did you hide her from me because I might of had influenced her such bad attitude? Why can such a lie come out of a prince's mouth?"

Father was surprised. He never expected his daughter to ask him questions while in the state of anger. "Anyone can be bribed with anything they want. No, L-linique is a newborn-"

"I heard father stutter." I said, trying to stop the bomb to explode inside me. He snorted. Father is disrespectful right now. He just snorted, in front of hi daughter! Have I ever snorted? No. Snickered? Not me though.

I rolled my eyes in a fast motion before coming back to the previous unfriendly conversation. "Father. I have been trying to save En!"

Then, I remembered about the phoenix, Ghlia. Ghlia, can you hear me? Where are you?

'Sje!'

Ghlia, can you appear?

'Jahd shw?'

I don't understand, what do you mean?

' -I..mean..in which form?' She talked in my language!

In your normal form.

She chirped inside my mind. Outside, it was awkwardly quiet. Then, suddenly, I heard a chirp coming from physical land. Father froze.

Linique smiled at me and the bird as mother tried to hide Linique. Father and mother thought that Ghlia is a dangerous creature! They judged her.

"This is Ghlia," I introduced, pointing at Ghlia's beak, "Ghlia, this is my parents...and Linique."

She nodded. She understands!

'Do..yo-u..want...to...see my...hu-m-man..form?'

I stopped for a minute, and then I deciphered what she asked me. Yes. Did she? I turned back. She....DID?!

She  was beautiful! More beautiful than...Ria! She had silky, wavy, yet fire-like red hair, a beautiful gown that flowed across the wind, fire roses tied up in each side. Ghlia had the softest and most flawless skin I have ever seen in the history of mankind. Her hair was was tied up and held with sunset-colored feathers, and her cape was translucent, but orange.

On her neck was a choker with some text on it. It said, 'Ghlia' and the back of the choker was....my name! 'Lilly Fiske's Servant' was what it said. Wait...servant?

Child! Why didn't you describe me the way you described a phoenix?! That was horrible of you! You said that the fire bird was more beautiful that a goddess!!

Yes. I did. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You're in second.

Shut your mouth! The newborn- not newborn, thinks you're amazing...I'm jealous.

What?

END OF CHAPTER