chapter twenty nine - queen ramona and the maid

I've never been thrilled to learn history, until I found this book of a queen named Queen Ramona. Many people thought she was a reborn in a different body, but no one knows. Getting near her was also very hard, you either get out and live, or get out and die.

Legend says, she is still alive.

And so, I will find her. The book says that the last place the queen was in was in Eclipsia, and maybe ask if she was a reincarnated person like me.

That will be hard, since the book says that she lives somewhere underground. But, she has dark magic which could be easy to detect, unless, many people there have dark magic.

I can just take En's permission to come with me. If a human was an Eclipsian's best friend, then it will be easier to go inside Eclipsia.

Besides, I consider En a best friend....right?

Well, who cares, I'll just force him too! ψ(`∇')ψ

I'm just kidding, he might lose my trust and I might get a death flag. Yes, death flag. You never know if this is actually an otome game, and I am the villainess.

Aqua or Princess Elise might be the heroine.

En might be supposed to be a love interest or something. Of who? It must be Princess Elise.

But, again, who knows?

I know.

You know?!

Yes. Duh. I know.

I don't believe you know, you are just a common goddess.

I AM STILL HIGH OF POWER, CHILD!

As I was arguing with Lady Victoria, a girl using a maid dress came in. There were bandages on her neck. Beside her, was.....Aqua?

What?

Why is the maid walking in with Aqua?

"SISTER?!"

"What is it Aqua?" I asked politely.

"YOU!! YOU BETRAYED ME!"

"How did-"

"YOU HARMED HER TERRIBLY!"

"Really?"

"YES!" She stomped to me, "REPAY WHAT YOU DID!"

And with the moonlight coming through the window, a maid came in. She was a brunette and had green eyes. Very beautiful- wait. She's that girl! The girl the old soul of this body attacked because she was talking against this body's master!

Well, it's not my fault to begin with, it's yours.

So you noticed?

END OF CHAPTER