chapter sixty five - the second time

"So, Lisi, are we almost there yet?"

By the time we went out of the labyrinth, it was already night. Lady Victoria looked extremely exhausted while Luisa was the opposite.

They look like opposites in a way too.

"Yes. Just one more path, the Magma Mountain! It's not dangerous, I mean it is. But, it looks cool."

"Ok, dangerous? I get it. Dangerous meaning pests?"

"Yes, but it's pronounced beasts not pests okay? This type of beast is the Magem beast. It's not that rare in the mountain but for normal spirits, we can't go there unless we go through the labyrinth. That labyrinth.  Did you know that most people take a losque (month) to go through?! This is what I mean by fast you know."

"Oh yeah. Sure."

She gave me a sigh and then, we we're off again. I was talking with Lisi about gardening, and how En liked berrus.

Berrus we're types of berries that came in the combination of 'rare items'. They said it was a Straliorashori berry. They said that it came from a different dimension called 'Earth' so literally, a strawberry seed went to outer space and traveled infinity light-years into space and arrived here. How?

Anyway, Luisa was just wandering as she tried to keep Lady Victoria walking. And then, I remembered about that Firoi guy. Was that his name?

And, I remembered that he showed me like the heart of the universe and-

That script. I forgot all about it.

Where is it? It can't be there. I didn't hear anything fall.

Suddenly, I felt a a light 'pang' in my head.

--

I blinked, and there, I saw the script hiding underneath a rock. I left Lisi and took the rock off the script.

I took the script to see nothing in it.

"What?" I mumbled. This can't be right, this probably is the work of Firoi and the cliche he uses from fantasy stories.

I looked up and I swear that I could see Firoi glancing upon me. It could sense his stare.

"Firoi, I know you're there."

The setting freezes right on the spot as Firoi walked out of the clouds in his beast form.

"How do you- oops, I was about to curse. Sorry about that. How did you know that I was looking at you? I didn't predict that."

"Is this your first time failing?"

He transformed into his original form. Then, he sighed and nodded.

"Probably, it's because of your lack of knowledge about humans. It's just a guess, since you're totally not a ruler of the universe or anything."

He let his hand cross over as he gave me another sigh. He shook his head to show dissatisfaction. "Look, you didn't leave the script. By the way, use it wisely."

I chuckled, "You precisely sound like a wise god with experience."

"Haha. That's not funny."

"Ok, just go, I need to rescue En and you're totally in the way." I rolled my eyes in a fake way.

"Yeah, I'll totally go." As he imitated my rolling eyes and female voice.

"You're so full of flaws for someone who's supposed to be perfect."

"Yeah, sure. Look, I'll leave."

"You were going to leave, weren't you?"

He sighed for like the billionth time and then before I could speak, he disappeared without a trace.

Everything was back to normal again.

END OF CHAPTER