chapter forty five - someone at the door

As Luisa and I were taking a little chat, a splash was heard outside. Someone fell into the hole? How could they? 

 A few more splashing was heard.

 Luisa was just concerned, and surprised.

 Who could be dropping in a pool off mud at this hour? And why now? Surely, this was not right...right?

 Anyway, Luisa went to the front door and looked out her only small, curtain-covered window. She squinted to see who they were.

 Then, she gave me a poker face.

 "It's your call," She whispered a bit loudly so I could hear.

 The people outside who stood up first went up to the door. It could be heard, as well as the splashing noises of stomping in the mud.

 Then, that someone knocked.

 They knocked again.

 Luisa opened the door, and there appeared a middle-aged guard from the Eclipsing Kingdom.

 "What do you need?" She asked the guard.

 "We heard that a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes was with you, we need to take her to the King."

 "It's not about me?"

 "No."

 I decided to walk away to prevent getting caught, but suddenly, Luisa took my hand.

 "It's your chance," She mumbled into my ear. For what? To save the entire world?

 To prove I am not the sadist everyone thought I was?

 I have no idea.

 As I was thinking, I was pulled to the guards. "This is the girl you must be looking for," She said as she smiled at the kind-of-muddy guard.

 He just nodded and grabbed my arm tightly. "Let's go." He commanded me.

 I had no chance against him, so I followed him. I was back into the muddy mud again, the guards just stood there, glaring at me as four of them started to pick me up and carry me.

 I just shook my head, but they would shrug.

 I was getting slightly discomfortable so I told them, "Please put me down."

 They did not. 

 I asked again, "Please put me down,"

 One of them raised their eyebrows to the other guard who soon enough helped me on my feet again.

 "We have no idea what will happen with you, if you were wondering," A young red haired guard told me.

 I just nodded.

 Soon enough, we were climbing on the rocks to get out of the cave. It was quite hard since my dress was long.

 When we reached the top, we the guards pulled me to a carriage, where I was forced to sit in. Then, I thought about my old dress.

 Luisa, she has it.

 AND I MADE IT!!

 It's special and I have already lost it.

 The carriage started to move...

...I will come back Luisa!..

END OF CHAPTER