chapter fifty two - liria is disturbing

Lilly's POV**

 Is that the Charon man?

 He looks....hideous, to be honest. Not to be offensive or anything.. (I know I'm already offensive)

 Well, still, this hideous man-

 "Lilly.." The transformed Victoria said, like a ventriloquist. She gave me a 'warning' face and that I should shut my mouth..

 ..My mouth? I'm not speaking..

 You mean shush my voice?

 Yes.

 You can still speak even though you are in a Physical Human form?

 Yes. Now, be quiet child! This is a significant phenomenon! If he finds out that we are fake, we will instantly be sent to Hade's throne room! We must not want that!

 Ok, I'll keep quiet as much as possible.

 Please do.

 The Charon guy raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?"

 Uhhhh...Me? "Me?"

 "Yes you,"

 Say that you are Mida Rose.

 I can't say that! I don't look like her at this moment and I do not belong here if I were.

 But, the real you is actually dead, so you must. In addition, if you say another random name we won't be in because he doesn't remember any such name. He sensed you were once dead, so he asked you.

 I don't know...

 Just say it, he's waiting impatiently. He knows if you lie.

 "I'm Mida Rose." The words slipped.

 Goddess Victoria smiled reluctantly. As she smiled, she turned to Luisa and made such signals as Charon looked at me suspiciously.

 "Fine." He muttered as a ripple of echoes drifted across the forest.

 "Where are the coins?" He asked a bit louder. He seemed surprised that none of us was afraid of him.

 We took our coins and handed it to him.

 Then, he suspiciously looks at us, "Why isn't it below your tongues?"

 I just became disgusted.

 You mustn't be, I forgot to tell you- I meant that.. you mustn't be, because we want to stand out from other strangers.

 I know you're lying. You want to be perfection.

 Of course I do..I'm a goddess! Goddesses do not make such mistakes!

 Yeeshh. (A/N: I know it sounds like yes but it's not.)

 Hmm, so tell him, actually, may I tell him?

 Tell him what?

 "Mr.- I mean Charon, we must apologise, but since we felt bad for you, we decided, that we must be kind."

 The Charon man slightly smiled, but then returned to his terribly, hideous frown.

 Why couldn't he at least smiled?! At least he looked a lot better smiling!

 In expectation, I thought he was a young, emotionless man who received money for a token. But, in reality, he's a hideous old man, who needed money, and is huge! Gigantic!

 Stop being insulting. I could say you're hideous yourself! I'm actually not telling the truth, but, if someone truthfully told you that, how would you feel?

 This body has received too many insults, like fat pig, hideous werewolf, ugly vampire, corruption of a perfect world, and more. I do not want to say-

 Say it!

I told you, no!

 Come on! Just once!

Wait, that voice sounds different..

 Of course I'm different! You think I'm like Victoria, saying, 'Child, you mustn't do this, you mustn't do that!'

Right now, you sound like her..

 No she does not!

 Late response Victoria!

Shut it Liria!

Oh right! Hi Liria!

 Hey!  ✌('ω')

 The Victoria in human form gave me her 'warning' look again. And she mouthed, 'Don't even try..'

 In the end, Liria and Lady Victoria went into a huge, verbal (but mental) fight in my head. I was about to pass out from the loud voices they made until they stopped.

 They noticed my state, even Luisa did, and they asked me, "Are you okay?"

 I just nodded to Luisa as I gave a quiet 'yes' to the two childish women.

 And they argued..

 That they were not childish.

"Liria, you are disturbing..

 Victoria...you too.."

 I said on my most inner thoughts.

 They seemed to not hear it.

-+-+-

 From this point on, I'll be dedicating chapters to some users personally to thank them for reading, commenting, voting, and supporting my stories all the way!

 It will start from the next chapter!

But, I won't give a dedication every chapter, it will appear randomly after the next chapter.

 (If you can't see the dedications on the next chapter, you probably have to go to the website, and it will appear.)

And one more reminder, my book that has a connection with this book (riasb): explained.com will be coming out somewhere on February.

Have a great day! (sincerely cate)

\\٩( 'ω' )و ///

END OF CHAPTER