chapter fourty - an 'urgent' matter plus two

No one noticed that I changed though, I mean no one ever saw me with these clothes. (The one in the cover).

 En sighed, "I'll tell you when we arrive."

 "That would be a long time, plus, your urgent matter will start there, why not tell me now?"

 He glared at me, I frowned.

 "Fine, but, you must tell me, or I will fire you." I declared childishly, while he looked at me in surprise and a funny face.

 "I didn't know you could be that childish, anyway, I know you wouldn't fire me."

 I sighed. He knew! I can't trick him after all. Geez En!

 As En's mother, En, and I went, a carriage was heading our way, pretty fast. And, we have no space to go since we are at the edge of a mountain (I know, that was quick, just kidding, my house was near a mountain).

 En's mother was freaking out, En told me to do something, and so I called,

 Lady Vict-

 They were just threatening to kill you, they are the noble haters of yours. Wait a second, I will put a magic barrier around you. Just pretend to chant 'Magic Barrier' so you won't get caught.

 Why are you being so kind, Lady Victoria?

 Father will kill me if I don't so, quick!

 Oh, I thought you just changed, but whatever.

 I mouthed what she told me to mouth or say, and a barrier was around us, causing En's mother to realise that they are safe.

 En's mother asked who did it, and En told his mother that it was me. I sighed. I wish I could just say I am reincarnated.

 But, child, that could cause problems-

 I know, I know. I said, I wish I could, not I need to or anything close to that,

 Right..

 As we were halfway to the portal leading us to Eclipsia, En's mother asked exhaustedly, "Why couldn't we use carriages again?"

 "Mother, you said that it's illegal, and it's a disgrace to use it anyway, making us sound lazy."

 "Oh, right." She wiped of the sweat off her forehead with a handkerchief that she pulled out from her pocket.

 "Mother, we just took off ten minutes ago, and the wind is blowing hard."

 "When women get old, their stamina gets lower..son...See, even Lady Fiske is sweating.."

 En looked at me, then told me, "Lilly, you are using a different dress, where is it from?"

 "I made it, so I can use more thinner clothes, the other clothes make me sweat a lot! I kinda not like it, and the heat could make me break down, so I made this."

 "You call Lady Fiske by her first name?!" En's mother suddenly asked, we sweat dropped.

 "Mother, she told me to call her that, and I agreed to what she said." 

 En's mother glared at me. I just shrugged.

 We were almost there when En's mother finally fainted. En did not notice and was ahead.

 "Uhhh...En?"

 "Hmm?"

 "Your mother is uhh..you mother fainted."

 He looked at me, "My mother, wha-" He ran to his mother and tried to carry one of her arms. 

 "She's really heavy," He mumbled.

 "Wow, En, why are you so mean to your mother.."

 He looked at me, "Don't ever tell anyone that I insulted mother today,"

 "Uhh, okay?"

 En, for a few seconds, was suddenly out of breath, and five meters behind me. So, I called out, "En! Are you okay?"

 He shook his head and layed on the ground.

 I ran to him and suddenly thought of an idea, "En, I have an idea!"

 "What?" He said, stuttering and out of breath at the same time.

 "I can carry her!"

 "What? No! If I can't, you can't."

 "Oh, yes I can." I pouted, and the next thing you know, he just agreed.

 "Ok, so how?"

I asked Lady Victoria.

 END OF CHAPTER