chapter fifty nine - script of the universe

"Where are we?" I asked while putting one arm over my eyes.

"I already told you three times! We are in the Universal Room." He told me with an annoyed expression.

 "Firoi, it's so bright, but just a few seconds ago, there was no blinding light, so I could see the orange room."

 "Sorry, the orange room doesn't trust you so I must speak to it."

 Wait. What? Speak to a room? Is this guy crazy?!

 "I'm not crazy if you were thinking that. This room is the heart of the Universe."

 "So you practically are speaking to a heart? By the way, you just read my mind."

 "Look, I can't read minds okay? Just follow me." He squeezed my hand, and I tried to stand, but he ended up dragging me.

 I felt the friction of the floor heating up my skin and it felt like it was going to burn.

 "Ow! Firoi, stop dragging me! The friction of the ground just burned my skin!"

 "Ok. I'm sorry, the floor was always like that. You can't walk unless a 'real' god is with you, but since I'm a half-god, I can't make you stand up and walk on your own." He told me.

 "So, how can I walk now?"

 "You're in the part of the heart where you can move freely now. Just open your eyes, then you can move."

 I opened my eyes, the blinding light gone. Then, my arms moved. Then my legs. Just like that, I stood up. I thanked Firoi for advising me this.

 After that, I explored the room. It was no longer orange. It was a yellow room. In the centre of this room held a pedestal. On top of it was a pink crystal heart.

 It rotates slowly, while floating in mid air.

 "I thought that you said that the orange room was the heart of the Universe or something." I told him in confusion.

 "This heart is the shell that protects the 'Script of the Universe'. If you want it, you must take one of the stars on the ceiling. Only from the help of a god can make you win the script."

 "You are one so I ask you, can I fly?"

 "Me? Ok, sure. Hold my hand." He told me.

 I nodded and I came to him and held his friend.

 Then, he said, "Flimeshli Aplestin."

 My body lifted of the ground, and he let go of my hand. Suddenly, I fell up. Strange isn't it? Falling up?

 Anyway, I bumped my head on the ceiling, and it kind of hurt. I lifted my hand at rubbed my head.

 My body then went to a laying position, except it was in mid-air.

 "Are you okay?" He asked.

 I nodded, does he always care?

 I found a star in the ceiling and I used both hands to hand-walk. Then, I put my head on the ceiling again, my hand reaches for the star.

 I touched the star, then, I tried to pull it out.

 I pulled harder, and harder.

 Suddenly, the star fell to the ground. A loud thud was created.

 Loud.

 "Can I come down yet?" I asked Firoi. He nodded and let me down, in a harsh way.

 I fell, probably 6 meters off the ground. On my face.

 He chuckled.

 "I could of died you know, it hurts." I looked up, and he just took the star and said something I could not understand. The heart made a star-shaped hole and in the star went.

 Then, a flash of light was released. But, as soon as I tried standing, it was gone.

 The only thing left was the yellow room, and the opened crystal heart.

 A rolled up scroll was to be seen.

END OF CHAPTER