chapter sixty - who is firoi?

"Take it." He told me.

 I walked to it carefully, and I picked up the scroll, or should I say the script?

 Suddenly, an electric current went through me, and then it disappeared. It was a sudden, but quick sensation.

 As I blinked, my surroundings started to shatter, and all that was left was me and Firoi.

 "Firoi?" I asked cautiously, trying to avoid my fall.

 "Don't fall for it." He warned me. Fall for what? I have no idea what you're talking about. Suddenly, the last chunk of floor shattered slowly.

 "Don't fall for it.."

 "What?!" The noise of the shattering walls were loud enough to cover his voice.

 "DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRICK!" He loudly shouted.

 But, in the end, I fell.

 In the grasp of light, with the 'Script of the Universe' in my hand, I slept soundly.

 -

 As I woke up, I felt a hard surface on my back. I opened my eyes. I was in the tube back in the underworld. I looked at my hands and feet.

 They were fine. But, one thing still remains...

 ...The 'Script of the Universe'.

 If that's with me, this wouldn't be a dream, wouldn't it?

 If it wasn't, why am I still in this tube?

 If I was, why was this script with me?

 How did I remember about the dream?

 ...Child! Finally! I can connect with you! What's wrong with the glass? Why couldn't I see you?

 You're a goddess, you should know what happened, right?

 ...You went out of bounds. I think you went out of our world. It's in the Universe.

 But- I saw...a half-god who led me into a room, it was called the 'Universal Room' or something. What was that?

 Universal?! That room?! How?? And, a half-god, you say? Oh, my! That dear is not a half-god, it must be the Universe's son!

 If you said that you do not know, then, how do you know?

 It was a legend, that there was someone before our great first leader, who is not known by humans. Only gods. It was a legend that was put after the fourth generation of the gods! It was said that this someone existed before Cronus and the void that pulled our great gods into power! So, it is true!

 I'm not sure. 

 Was all that explaining...useless?

 Not really. I just learned more, that's all. What was its name?

 Child, weren't you going to ask why legends of the gods and goddesses exist?

 Uuuhhh, no... I wanted to ask its name.

 Don't refer it to it. Refer it to someone.

 So, what was the name?

 Fieroi. In your language, it's Firoi.

 Wait, what?

END OF CHAPTER