chapter sixty six - telepathy ft. goddess victoria + one

And, we arrived. In a flick of a finger! I'm just kidding, that can't happen...

....Unless you happen to be a god slash goddess! Thanks, Lady Victoria.

It's not a joke, pardon me.

I know. What's with putting pardon me in the back? It's supposed to be in the front.

O-oh really? I'm sorry, I messed up. I'm learning some of your language right now.

You ARE speaking my language. And plus, you're a goddess, how can you not speak my language? Anyway, this world is speaking the language.

Child, there are SOME words that are not included in this world. Like, pardon me and whatever Greek is.

Greek is the name of people from Greece. Fun fact, Hades, and Zeus was part of their myths.

Greece? Myths?

Umm, do you know legend? Myths are like legends. Kind of. Greece is a place on Earth. You gods slash goddesses, including Zeus, Athena, and so on are Greek gods slash goddesses. You gods slash goddesses were part of their religion, but they were myths somewhere else in the world.

Religion? As in belief right? I've been hearing that word often. And we are legends?! How dare the people of Earth insult us?!

Oh! Also, I didn't believe you gods slash goddesses weren't real either. But since I'm telepathically talking with you, I now believe that you guys are real.

Haha. I feel like respecting you isn't the right thing now.

 Lady Victoria, if I respect you, you respect me, is that clear?

 I'm generally older by many- thousands of years ahead of you, so I can respect who I want to respect, and roast who I don't respect me.

 Lady Victoria, treat your neighbors as they have treated you. No matter how much older you are, we are still living and on the same level, since none of us is perfect. I come to understand this while talking to you and Firoi, that almighty whatever you were talking about.

 What a frivolous yet dramatic speech you made! I'm still a level higher than you! And what about this Firoi again?

 Nevermind about Firoi. I was just talking about how our inner selves are on the same level. Not our outer, Lady Victoria! And, what do you mean by roast who you don't respect? That's just pure cruelty. Do you even eat them?

 Oh child, stop it! Your frivolous comments are very disrespectful! And what about our inner selves? I am perfect in every way possible!

 Lady Victoria, I'm done talking with you.

 Technically, I am not talking to you, we are having a telepathic conversatio-

 MISS VICTORIA, STOP.

 How is capitalization available for you?

 What do you mean?

 Nevermind. I just thought your words were all capitalized for a second.

 Uhhhh... Can you stop?!

-+-+-

Lol. Out of title name ideas. Sorry. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! ;)

-

END OF CHAPTER