chapter eighty five - marisa's debut

As we went to school the next day, a rumor spread that a girl would be transferring to our school. En seemed annoyed by this rumor. Why?

I'm not sure. Then, I realized, that girl named Marisa?! Of course, he wouldn't be annoyed if it wasn't her.

When class started, our teacher came in. "We have a new transfer student. Please welcome her. She had a long journey from her hometown," the teacher told us.

I know, Marisa. Less worse than what me and En had to go through when we walked to Eclipsia's welcome portal thing. "Marisa Ane Quie."

Marisa. En rolled his eyes as Marisa and her bodyguard came into the room. Her bodyguard was a girl with the hair with the darkest shade of purple, coming down into a dark blue. It was short and very curly, like a Lolita, except it didn't look short of small, but the opposite.

"The girl beside her will be her bodyguard, Starlina Nightingale." What's with the name?

"Miss Quie and Miss Nightingale, please choose your seating positions." She told the two new transfer students. I could see En's face showing a nervous yet dissatisfied expression.

En looked away, I looked down. Don't replace me okay, Miss Marisa!!

"Lilly Fiske. I want to sit in Lilly Fiske's seat." Marisa said with a disgusting smirk in her lips. She wasn't this way just now though. Starlina Nightingale looked at Marisa's face in surprise.

The teacher glared at me, I showed a disgusted look in my eyes before leaving my seat and waving 'bye' to En. En's face turned red. He crossed his arms, waiting for Marisa and her bodyguard to sit down. After all, Starlina had her own empty spot.

Now, where do I sit?

"You do not sit, you stand, understood?" The teacher said. What the...WHY?! WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?!!

Everyone looked at me, then agreeing to the teacher. I leaned against the back wall, my eyes trying its best to open. How is Lisi Ana?

She is going to also transfer into this school. How is Ghlia, the Phoenix? Oh, and Luisa will be joining tomorrow.

Ghlia? She's ok, she's at home. I don't need her right now. Marisa is quite annoying, somehow.

Probably, it's just your jealous behavior because of your feelings for your friend.

No. She's making me a threat to most of the situations...or something like that. It's kind of annoying.

--

Soon, lunch arrived. "Sister, I heard from East that you have been standing the when period during the first period because of the new transfer student, is this a true fact?"

I nodded. "Did you hear of the new invention created by dear Marine?!" My sister shouted in excitement.

"Marine? Eqno? What did he create?" I asked. Was he part of this school? I forgot. These past few days have been rough so Eqno wasn't a main focus.

"It's called earphone, and with that, he also created a small device with buttons on it. He said that it makes these things called music!" She sounded excited, does she like Eqno?

I smiled as I stroke her hair. "Your hair is so soft," Then, I patter her head. She smiled. "Sister is nice, I cannot imagine a life without a Lilly Fiske like you!"

Aww, she's so sweet. Suddenly, a disgustingly good lucking guy came in and interrupted our conversation, "What are you doing with 'my' girl?"

"She's not your girl. She's my sister, step-sister." I told East. I rolled my eyes, "Shoo!"

East cringed annoyingly as Aqua took my hand and started to pull me away, "Let's go to the transfer student!" Aqua was excited as a climbing sloth, but she still walked very slowly.

Then, for a moment, I heard a woman tell me, "I'm Ara. Lilly, is Lisi Ana well?"

"She's well," I muttered.

END OF CHAPTER